Business Hours

I am just looking to get a little feed back on "business" hours.

My work day is hectic and I am not really able to get out before 5, but I see most main stream providers shut it down about that time and some time after a long work day I would not mind a shower and a little relaxation.

I get it life happens.

What hours do most providers prefer.
thats like asking what time does wal mart have employees lol

I prefer days as the hazards get higher as the night carries on.
I'm pretty flexible personally
Some of us ladies actually have a real word job and can only hobby part time. Fortunately for me, I know my RW schedule two weeks in advance and can plug in play time if/when I want to...between 8-5 or after. I think most providers are flexible. I think the key is getting pre-screened and trying to make a plan a day or two in advance rather than last minute. Just my opinion

I prefer days as the hazards get higher as the night carries on. Originally Posted by Rose Vintage
Your second comment was what I was looking for, I have to change my schedule to see whom I like and I can see that... Your first comment adds nothing.
Some of us ladies actually have a real word job and can only hobby part time. Fortunately for me, I know my RW schedule two weeks in advance and can plug in play time if/when I want to...between 8-5 or after. I think most providers are flexible. I think the key is getting pre-screened and trying to make a plan a day or two in advance rather than last minute. Just my opinion Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Thank you, exactly the information I was looking for.
For me it varies........most business is during day and I like an evening appt as well sometimes. That's why I use the p411 available now and plug in my available hours THAT DAY....however I know many don't use it that way. However after hearing comments that guys prefer a "time window" of availability I've tried to define my availability each day.

I prefer days as the hazards get higher as the night carries on. Originally Posted by Rose Vintage
Basically what you're saying is that this business is 24/7 it's just a matter of finding someone" you wanna see" who's available when you are..

Since my current work schedule is weekdays 9-6 I can only hobby in the evening.

7:30 p.m. is my sweet spot... Just enough time to get showered and ready but not so late that I don't get enough sleep for work the next day.

Of course I can do up until midnight, but then it's off to bed for me.

And the freaks do come out after dark!
I second that milfy i think because im a closet freak. Day time only hehe. For me working also i am a mother too. So yeah there it is.
Energize your day with a little early morning cardio! I am up well before the sun and offer early morning availability. Personally, my libido is turned on and up during the morning hours.

5 a.m. fun? Absolutely!

~sweetness~
I am generally available for Incalls until 7pm and outcalls until Midnight. Available outside of these hours with day before notice
What hours u ask 8am-8pm.

Lisa

I am just looking to get a little feed back on "business" hours.

My work day is hectic and I am not really able to get out before 5, but I see most main stream providers shut it down about that time and some time after a long work day I would not mind a shower and a little relaxation.

I get it life happens.

What hours do most providers prefer. Originally Posted by Maverick972
When I am in town, I prefer 9am into the late afternoon around 4pm.
My evenings are typically saved for the gentlemen that schedule well in advance or for family time.
Energize your day with a little early morning cardio! I am up well before the sun and offer early morning availability. Personally, my libido is turned on and up during the morning hours.

5 a.m. fun? Absolutely!

~sweetness~ Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
I'll remember that 5am opportunity

BTW - a shameless plug here - anyone who has not read Caitie's latest blog fantasy Holiday Stranger Here - DO SO - especially before going to the mall shopping....