Dinner dates

I've always been the kind of girl that will usually meet up for dinner and a movie (OffTC) with a gentleman that's booked time with me, but my question is, should that be reserved for guys that are single? Opinions?
Just put it on your menu (perhaps as a return visit option) and let the individual gents decide.
If your looking for love of your life sure. If just doing it or think fwb or just a fun time with someone than no. Some guys on here do it for the fun and connection not just to do it as a hobby.
I've done lunch dates, they've been off the clock and prior to screening. could be a win win for both parties.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Let's be honest... You'd be a poor business lady if you didn't look at the value of free meals as part of this job's perks package.

Lunch out 3 times a week, at roughly 20$ per(low end if paying it yourself) over the course of a year is a a few thousand dollars you don't have to spend yourself.

Now, I tend to not have food with fuckers unless I actually enjoy fucking them AND having lunch with them. Food only comes after the fuckery. I don't care if they are married or not, as long as I will enjoy their company and they are adventure foodies kinda like myself.
Let's be honest... You'd be a poor business lady if you didn't look at the value of free meals as part of this job's perks package.

Lunch out 3 times a week, at roughly 20$ per(low end if paying it yourself) over the course of a year is a a few thousand dollars you don't have to spend yourself.

Now, I tend to not have food with fuckers unless I actually enjoy fucking them AND having lunch with them. Food only comes after the fuckery. I don't care if they are married or not, as long as I will enjoy their company and they are adventure foodies kinda like myself. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I hate her looks and age in her showcase but like way she writes.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-03-2017, 11:45 AM
I liked this post. ^^^
I love those little outings! I use to have a dear friend/ provider and this was always awesome fun. Leads to a very nice finish in many cases!
I've always been the kind of girl that will usually meet up for dinner and a movie (OffTC) with a gentleman that's booked time with me, but my question is, should that be reserved for guys that are single? Opinions? Originally Posted by honeydavis
It should be reserved for whomever you want to spend such time with. Why limit yourself to just the single guys? Married guys can be fund, too, and, in many cases, I'd suggest, carry less risk of misinterpreting the nature of OTC time.
I wish you were still in Dallas, never got to see you but you came across as about the MOST down to earth, sincere provider with the heart in the right place I have ever seen on here :-)
I wish you were still in Dallas, never got to see you but you came across as about the MOST down to earth, sincere provider with the heart in the right place I have ever seen on here :-) Originally Posted by victors_secret
Aww! Thank you. When I make it back to Dallas we'll have to grab a bite
I'm a little confused about what a gent's relationship status has to do with OTC time?

But like others have already said, do what makes you comfortable.
I love the idea if you enjoy each other regardless of status. Is it appropriate for client to offer when setting up appointment? Or better to discuss afterwards.
I've had dinner OTC with a couple of providers after the session. One of them had a SO, which seemed weird at first, but after thinking about it I decided that having dinner together was pretty harmless given what we had just done. So I guess it depends on the guy. It was a good time in both cases and I'd definitely do it again if offered.
I have had numerous dinner dates - - - I highly recommend.

BCD-Dinner-BCD is a good evening