URL / Website: Don’t think she would have one
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Bissy between 59 & Beltway 8 near the Burger King
Activities: BBBJ CIM NQNS Butt massage (on her) and FIV
Hair Length and Color: dirty blonde in a pony tail just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kinda skinny about 5’-5’4?
OK looking, about a 5 but later in the evening she looked better. Teeth ok, [edit-DM] but not perfect. Small breasts, maybe b cup but hard nipples. Small but squeezable butt. Kinda loose pussy, wet, but only felt from behind.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice intel. You found a unicorn lol
Def sounds thrilling. The thrill is in the catch! I'm too shy to try tho. LOL On my bucket list.
Bissy is more miss than hit but I did nail a beauty out there one night. Couldn't have been more than drinking age, tight all around and overall fun but note sure it was worth the $100 QV fo covered BJ and only Mish or Doggy, she wouldn't CG which is my favorite and wanted an extra $200 to eat her pussy which I declined. I took her to the $22 flea bag hotel which I didn't care for but she wouldn't do a car date. She told me she was only here temporary and was from Miami so she may have gone back. Funny thing is, she texted me a few times to let me know she was available, hhr 200 and hr 500. If I was shitting gold she might be worth it if she loosened up a little bit for the $$$. She also was a clock watcher. I didn't write up a full review because I only write up the ones I would go back to myself. Although, if you're a quick popper and you just want to look at a young nubile girl that will take you back to your HS days, I'd say she's worth the $100 QV. I have her contact phone or at least the one she was using if you're interested to see if she's still around, just IM me, the only ask is you report back to me, I'm just curious if you had a better experience, I might go in for a second dip. I would say she's a solid 9 in the looks department and body department. Was really surprised to find her walking Bissy.
"loose pussy" ...

lol...

I guess one could rub it on one side for a while, then switch.

Or strap a 2x4 to one's ass so they dont fall in...

Otherwise...golf clap... I thinck ?
howdy, please shoot me the contact info for your street find. i'll report back any successes.
Nice find! CBJ, and clock-watching, seems to be the norm out there, now.
I use to love to to grab a quick bite and some quick head on the bissy. Now day I'm too worried about leo cracking down. Seen a beautiful Latina at burger king. Too good to be true . So I just drove by and made a stop aT LT .
I use to love to to grab a quick bite and some quick head on the bissy. Now day I'm too worried about leo cracking down. Seen a beautiful Latina at burger king. Too good to be true . So I just drove by and made a stop aT LT . Originally Posted by TXtruckerlife
what is LT?