Activities: BBBJ and titty fuck
Hair Length and Color: blonde past shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White
Physical Description: Humongous TITS!
Recommendation: Yes
No phone # no address....?
I keep hearing that she is a big gir. How hefty is she
I keep hearing that she is a big gir. How hefty is she Originally Posted by Mr Pickles 69
Someone said she about 250. Who the hell wants to face fuck that.
Donation per lb?
  • d2
  • 05-18-2022, 04:29 PM
I would like to know donation as well
Interesting how her 'reviewers" won't mention her size.
Interesting how her 'reviewers" won't mention her size. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Because of my comment she sent me a Dm saying I am a hater and that she hopes I get robbed. As if I did anything wrong. I didn’t start a thread about her. Someone asked.. and someone mentioned her size before not to mention some random questionable reviews of her.

Venus if you are reading this which I am sure you are. Fairly easy to prove you are not 250lbs. Post some pics. So simple.
Because of my comment she sent me a Dm saying I am a hater and that she hopes I get robbed. As if I did anything wrong. I didn’t start a thread about her. Someone asked.. and someone mentioned her size before not to mention some random questionable reviews of her.

Venus if you are reading this which I am sure you are. Fairly easy to prove you are not 250lbs. Post some pics. So simple. Originally Posted by Htownbemer

Bummer that she caint post her rebuttal in the review forum. I would get my popcawn.
Someone said she about 250. Who the hell wants to face fuck that. Originally Posted by Htownbemer
Are you implying that she thicc ?
  • d2
  • 05-19-2022, 01:42 PM
I want to see her, but I don't do deposits and real world information
I'm gonna say she's large. She requires a deposit and refuses to show pics that show her figure. AVOID
Did the same thing to me.
Deposit and fat at the same time. Get the hell out of here.. no pics. You idiots are crazy that schedule with providers like this. Red Flag all day. I never once paid a deposit in my hobbying life!