Is this you?

Constantly complains about the Eccie mods.

Constantly complains about the Eccie guidelines.

Constantly complains about Eccie as a whole.

Constantly complains about screening.

Constantly complains about everyone and everything.

The list is endless.

Let me give some friendly advice.

If everything is so bad perhaps the problem isn't all of the above.

I would encourage those who can identify as this type of person to invest in YOU!

Unleash the power from within.

https://store.tonyrobbins.com/collec...955.1538062804

Call now and receive a free gift to the first 25 hookers and Johns. Just pay a separate handling charge.

Act now!

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
I/m gonna get this for tree top for Christmas. Nice subtle hint there tt
If you want to take pride in yourself and influence others:

Consider changing your avatar. White pride world wide? That just plays into the whole white-nationalist movement and promotes white supremacy and white privilege.

Yeah, white people are so marginalized. That must be why you hear of so few white people breaking the glass ceiling into the corporate boardrooms, the Supreme Court, the Senate judiciary committee, even the, dare I say it, White House.

Show a little self-respect, and take a stand for "those people" that you are always bringing up.

If there was any credible attempt to end the practice of marginalizing people of color, then you might have a point. And white pride might actually be more than a myth.

Everyone is worthy of respect, white or otherwise. If you want to preach about anything, you would be much more persuasive if you either drop your avatar or drop any pretense of respectability.
Consider changing your avatar. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Point made. Done.
If a woman wants to complain or a man wants to complain let them we have freedom of speech unfortunately LOL all you have to do is ignore them and move onto the next thread it’s called being a grown-up