This thread in the ISO left me with more questions for providers.

In closely watching this thread: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=199202
I had more questions than answers.

Providers is there a reason why more of you don't offer quicker sessions than the normal hour? Particularly a BNG or a quickie. And don't get me wrong, I am not advocating a revolving door of 15 minute deals where you have a line waiting. I am simply asking if there is a reason for not offering. Or maybe you offer it and I am not included!!

Lots of men haven't the time during their busy schedules to invest the time in a longer session. Sometimes even a half hour is hard to pull off. Time is not always on our side, yet the need for sex is always present. A BNG would offer instant gratification for the men and maybe fill a void in a ladies schedule.

Hell, I don't know, maybe everyone is busy enough not to need to offer us hornbags a simple way off. So just asking.

PM me if you don't want details public.
For me it is because right now I do not come to the incall unless I have sessions booked. I live about 25 miles away, so with a shower and traffic I need two hour notice for same day requests.

When I used to come to the incall every Mon-Fri 9-5 I had no problem with appointments 15 mins, as long as they did not go over time. I know some of you guys only have time for a quick wham-bam-thank-you-mam.

As a side note I plan to re-do my schedule next month and am thinking of having specific days I am up at the incall and will advertise accordingly! Then bring on the quickies and BnG's, if you must
...curiously watching this thread.
Just pay for the 30 minute session and leave after you finish if you wish to do so.
I see your point Poppy but I think we might view things differently. For instance, lets say a Provider charges 300/hr and 150/30 min. Would you pay for 1 hr if you only wanted 30 min? That's how I feel about 30 min vs 15 min, and me, I'm not paying 150 for a BJ, when I know I can get that in a SC for 40-100 bux. My point is this, why can't more providers if they charge 300/hr, 150/30, not do 75 for a 15 min BJ? Heck that's actually more than I pay dancers most of the time for a BJ, and you know what's funny, I wouldn't be surprised if some providers here were former dancers, and might have occasionally done quick inexpensive BJ's at one time.

Each provider can of course set her own prices and services however she wants, but how many of us go to SC's for BJ's, because we don't have enough affordable choices for BJ's here? To be honest, there's many a time I don't like to have sex for more than 10-15 min. What if I just want a quick 10-15 min BJ, so why pay for the extra 15 min I won't use (150 bux), to me that's like paying for extra time with a dancer you won't use. Who knows, there might be providers out there whose pricing/services we don't know about (due to ad rules), who might be thinking "75 for a 15 min BJ isn't bad, I'll do it" (if so PM me and some of these other guys, lol).

Poppy you know how I roll in the clubs, I like getting "high mileage", very high mileage in clubs (paying the least and getting the most), and 150 for a BJ isn't high mileage IMO.
I offer them if asked...I just don't advertise it....other than just now lol
I stopped offering them because I preferred the way the guys who wanted longer sessions, treated me BCD. It's a little more GFE/BFE when it's a longer appointment and I like that. Quickies are too rushed for me. It also sucks to have to shower and redo hair and makeup six times a day vs. taking one or two appointments a day...for the same amount of money if not more. Hell, its really not even the money. I'm content making less if it means I get to be happy at the end of the day.

There is also the added fun of screening all those guys. That takes time, and it's been my experience that B&G isn't something you plan with the advanced notice I need. It tends to be more spur-of-the-moment. When I first started providing, I offered 30 min. sessions and it was just too busy for me. It's just more trouble than it's worth to me, but we are all different. What works for some, doesn't for others.

Heck that's actually more than I pay dancers most of the time for a BJ, and you know what's funny, I wouldn't be surprised if some providers here were former dancers, and might have occasionally done quick inexpensive BJ's at one time.. Originally Posted by Bushaholic
If only I knew then, what I know now
I personally have no problem with quickie sessions--- that's actually been one of my more popular requests since starting the "Priceline" special. Granted, I love my guys who come in for the unrushed hour or more-- but there's something to be said for the quick, down, and dirty as well
I appreciate the responses thus far!

I can understand the extra time for screening and prep between sessions. What if it were for guys you have already seen and therefore screening is out of the way. If you didn't have a booking for that morning or afternoon a quickie could fill the down tome. I too enjoy the intimacy of longer sessions but sometimes that carnal jungle sex of get it and go fulfills the need.

It is good to know who does and who doesn't do short sessions so we don't insult a lady by asking. What you ladies do for us is greatly appreciated. Not only was I trying to see who does short sessions but I am interested in the why as well. Thanks for the input!

Strip clubs may be an option for some but sometimes the time line I have to work with doesn't allow for the quest. Unless you are a regular and know exactly when to go.
I appreciate the responses thus far!

I can understand the extra time for screening and prep between sessions. What if it were for guys you have already seen and therefore screening is out of the way. If you didn't have a booking for that morning or afternoon a quickie could fill the down tome. I too enjoy the intimacy of longer sessions but sometimes that carnal jungle sex of get it and go fulfills the need. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
Again, it just kind of depends on the lady. For me, it still goes back to the time I invest in getting ready for an appointment. 15 minutes or three hours, I put the same care and consideration into my appearance and cleanliness. I can't see spending an hour and a half to two hours getting ready (showering, shaving the taint, make up, hair) for a 15 minute appointment, only to have to clean up and do everything over again. Even if I have seen him before and we are bypassing the screening issue.

I can't say I'm offended when/if someone asks if I provide shorter appointment times. If I had a day with nothing at all going on, and one of my regulars needed to stop by for a quickie, I would be fine with that. It's just not something I would want to offer as a regular part of my day. I'm also beyond low-volume (no volume? LOL) so I really don't want to see more than one person a day, or every other day for that matter. A quickie as the only appointment of the day just doesn't make cents (ha) for the way I work. That is just me though!

..I just want to say this thread is awesome, it is refreshing to see someone interested in hearing opposing viewpoints, without bashing for having a different stance. You rock, cheatercheater!
i fully understand the ladies' perspective on this... BNGs don't really allow for any type of real "connection". but for guys like me, oft times we just don't have time for hour sessions.

my main problem is that i WANT to spend time with the gals that DONT WANT short sessions. perhaps the only way for me to do that is to book full hours and only spend the amount time that i can get away with. but that really sucks from a financial perspective for me...

i just wish there was a reliable way to get a BBBJ from a really hot gal in a very discreet location without breaking the bank. and yes, i know people in hell want icycles too...
I look at it offering quickies a number of ways.

1. Many times, the guy is really short on time, so why not?

2. On rare occasion I wouldn't want to spend a full hour or more with that particular person or vice versa, so why not?

3. I have more money at the end of the day than I did before I was booked, so why not?

4. BJ is my favorite thing in the world to do, so why not? Now if I was a CIM kind of gal I would probably stay busy lol.

Meg
I dont mind at all for those who are already screened with me. However if they are not..then I gotta go hunt down info and wait for responses...its time consuming.

Personally speaking...I prefer the quickies.

As far as an everyday thing? Thats just asking for a line LOL!
I offer BnG for a good donation! Checkout my showcase and reviews for more details about my DT action and donations! I'm located in the keller springs and tollway area.
i fully understand the ladies' perspective on this.

i just wish there was a reliable way to get a BBBJ from a really hot gal in a very discreet location without breaking the bank. and yes, i know people in hell want icicles too... Originally Posted by guitarboyaspd
I was about to post a very similar thread. Looking for the same things but text friendly and close to downtown Dallas with late hours a plus. PM me!

Guess we could try and establish some relationships at longer rates and see if anything develops over time.

Cheers!