Y no black men??

Y do soooo many providers not c black men? Im struggling with this on so many levels. And its always the ones i REALLY want to c. Makes it worse when they won't just come out and say it but just ignore u once they find out ur race. Wtf
I will see any man so long as he can write a complete sentence and complete screening requirements. Sooo...
Ill see them infact i really love their BBCs
I see anyone who is clean and respectful.
They don't see black men for the same reason a lot women don't see men under 40. PREFERANCE. If it's OK for a provider to judge one group of men on here, then it damn sure as hell should be OK for her to judge another. Quite frankly it's nobody's damn business why a woman chooses not to fuck black men, or young men or whatever. If she has an NBA policy that's her right, deal with it and go see a provider who will see one and stop worrying about what other people are doing. The NBA rule isn't going anywhere so as long as you hobby, you might as well learn to live with it.
The notion that simply because you are 'paying' her for her time she should see you or anyone else for that matter..is false. Move on to the next one...
Y do soooo many providers not c black men? Im struggling with this on so many levels. And its always the ones i REALLY want to c. Makes it worse when they won't just come out and say it but just ignore u once they find out ur race. Wtf Originally Posted by workz80
Let me ask you this.... In YOUR past, when you found out a girl liked you and you were not attracted to her, what were YOUR reasons for not being attracted to her??? Or are you sexually attracted to ALL women??

Just remember that this is not a retail store... The customer is NOT always right. These women have the right to date whoever they want.

Dont take it the wrong way, I do feel bad for ya bud, but like Ralphey Boy said, "move on to the next one". We have new girls here, it seems everyday, you will find a few, Im sure of it. Best to drop the subject and not dig too deep.

Happy hunting!
I can tell you why; These are facts not opinions. If you look at ads in Europe, most of the women say no blacks or asians and they dont 'aplogize" in there ads like girls do here. Black men are 8 times more likely to have a STD. End of story. And 1# reason is preference..
A complete sentence.. Are you for real?
I can tell you why; These are facts not opinions. If you look at ads in Europe, most of the women say no blacks or asians and they dont 'aplogize" in there ads like girls do here. Black men are 8 times more likely to have a STD. End of story. And 1# reason is preference.. Originally Posted by fbsmexpert
Fbsmexpert... I think that's an unfair judgement not all AA have STDs but that could go for any race not having protected sex. So you're saying if you had a STD and didn't know about and had sex with an AA you would automatically assume they gave it to you?
I can tell you why; These are facts not opinions. If you look at ads in Europe, most of the women say no blacks or asians and they dont 'aplogize" in there ads like girls do here. Black men are 8 times more likely to have a STD. End of story. And 1# reason is preference.. Originally Posted by fbsmexpert
Thats not a fact!!! That must be something you read somewhere. Theres lots of reasons a girl might not want to see a AA guy.
Honestly some just dont mess with black guys, some are afraid of the dick, some are afraid of getting hurt or that there pimps or something, those are the reasons.
Same as some guys who dont want or wont see bbw girls its something that they just dont want to do. I wouldnt take offense to it really, there not doing it to be mean, thats just there prefernce and well its there body so its there choice.

I see anyone that is clean and respectful, I am color blind lol I love all men and so do alot of other women on here, you just have to look sweetie, put an iso up and let them know your an AA and you will get responses from alot of beautiful women that I am sure youd like to visit one or two of five of them lol
8 times more likely to have an STD? STFU!!! Lets say you see 30 providers a year and an AA sees 1 to 2 providers that year. He is still 8x more likely? What a bunch of BS. why are some of you (Jennslolli, FBSMEXPERT, little monster ) being rude and harsh about his question? He didn't come out and ask the question in a rude.
8 times more likely to have an STD? STFU!!! Lets say you see 30 providers a year and an AA sees 1 to 2 providers that year. He is still 8x more likely? What a bunch of BS. why are some of you (Jennslolli, FBSMEXPERT, little monster ) being rude and harsh about his question? He didn't come out and ask the question in a rude. Originally Posted by cruzer
please explain how I was being rude?? I was just "telling it like it is" as some like to put it. What is being rude is questioning a persons preference instead of just accepting the fact that we don't all walk , talk, act, and feel the same way, THAT'S RUDE!! I said it before and I will say it again, It's nobody's damn business why a woman chooses to see the men she sees. This topic has been brought up over and over again, and I personally believe it keeps getting brought up just to do nothing more than start a pity party.

and just for the record I do NOT agree with that STD comment either
I'm reluctant to be drawn into this debate.

Here are the STD rates for ethnic groups in the USA as reported by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) in Atlanta:

http://www.cdc.gov/std/health-disparities/race.htm

FBSMexpert seems to have a point...unless you think the CDC research is invalid. Discuss!