Where do NCNS posts/warnings go?

So I guess this is a question for the mods, but where do I put a thread about NCNS? Does that go here or in the reviews forum? Alerts certainly doesn't seem to be the correct forum.

Thanks!
Coed would be the right place or the guys locker room but it can't be a review because nothing happened.
If I'm not mistaken, you write it as a regular view in the correct forum: Independent, Agency, etc. When the mods review it, they will move it to Co-Ed if no activities take place. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here.
Just post it in the ML.
If I'm not mistaken, you write it as a regular view in the correct forum: Independent, Agency, etc. When the mods review it, they will move it to Co-Ed if no activities take place. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Or you can do that lol.
If I'm not mistaken, you write it as a regular view in the correct forum: Independent, Agency, etc. When the mods review it, they will move it to Co-Ed if no activities take place. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark

that is one way to do it ..then the ncns is attached to her reviews but it makes more work for the mods to have to move it...

They technically are suppose to be posted in co-ed or locker room
Wait, wait, wait......that means that the lazy assed Mods will have to do some work to get it in the proper Forum........uh, hold on a sec.....that lazy ass is me!!!!

that is one way to do it ..then the ncns is attached to her reviews but it makes more work for the mods to have to move it...

They technically are suppose to be posted in co-ed or locker room Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
VL, is correct, Please post them in the correct Forum to begin with. On the open Board they belong in Coed and if you want them to be private, then put them in the Men's Lounge.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff