Because you'd be in jail

Line of the night tonight when Hillary said to Donald it's a good thing you are not in charge of our justice system....
and he replies:
"Because you'd be in jail". Fuckin classic.
He almost outdid himself when he let her answer a question first by declaring "Because I'm a Gentleman"!!!

It was gold....

nasty ol marxist ...whore got schlonged

...win lose ...er draw the commie devil soros was named twice

...gonna grab some ...pussy an watch this bitch welfare country ...burn
Line of the night tonight when Hillary said to Donald it's a good thing you are not in charge of our justice system....
and he replies:
"Because you'd be in jail". Fuckin classic.
He almost outdid himself when he let her answer a question first by declaring "Because I'm a Gentleman"!!!

It was gold....

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
So you are one of those people who judge debate moments by who has the better insults or funnier lines? There are a ton of you.

This is why a twitter troll is close to actually being a President. And they blame the problems on the politicians.
So you are one of those people who judge debate moments by who has the better insults or funnier lines? There are a ton of you.

This is why a twitter troll is close to actually being a President. And they blame the problems on the politicians. Originally Posted by brianjackson
oh no there should ...be a power ...mad ol lyin whore with blood ...on er hands an wantin ta start ww3 fer ...president

...takin all that sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet wallstreet ...cash while fightin fer ya little guys

...go vote fer a war ...mongerin cunt ya fuckin ol ...cucks!
I will be voting for Trump for the mere chance that he puts Hillary in jail. I saw a Facebook post today that spoke of how BIG an example she would be for future corrupt and lying politicians.

His single statement could have a huge effect.
So you are one of those people who judge debate moments by who has the better insults or funnier lines? There are a ton of you. Originally Posted by brianjackson
With any luck... there are a million tons of us....
Trump just needs to keep up his garbage-tier debating to give Hillary an auto-win.

The SNL skit summed it up best.
https://youtu.be/5sYGjoUcusM

Pretty much every debate has Trump sliding down in the ratings so far. Meanwhile Trump supporters sound more dumb by the minute, as if they're cheering on their football team.
yeah!

...cause merica needs that bought an paid ...fer globalist commie prog whore ta ...lead the country right down obamas shit ...hole!

The SNL skit summed it up best.
https://youtu.be/5sYGjoUcusM
Originally Posted by cherno
Soooo... you get your news from SNL???
Did John Stewart retire or something????