Notice

You’re all intelligent people. Originally Posted by Wakeup
If you think so, then you haven't been hanging out here.

Thank you for your input. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Anytime.
i'[ll make one addendum to my previous post .. that IFFY should have been given a public .. if not private notice about ad-lib comments so i agree with lustylad on that part.

and i agree with Wakeup IFFY is not prohibited from further posts where the content itself is relevant to political discussion.
He will no longer be making any posts for the foreseeable future...
He will no longer be making any posts for the foreseeable future... Originally Posted by Wakeup

No, he won't. And for the record he opted to disable his account, as is anyone's prerogative at any time.
Yes. That’s what Account Disabled means.
That's a big loss. I didn't always agree with iffy, but he posted tons of funny and/or thought-provoking articles, memes and cartoons!

Not only that, he also started some pretty awesome threads in other forums. Like this one:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=393831
Everyone reaches a point where they have to make a choice. Some can accept change, some can’t, but Staff will always respect the wishes of the member once they’ve made their choice.
That's a big loss. I didn't always agree with iffy, but he posted tons of funny and/or thought-provoking articles, memes and cartoons!

Not only that, he also started some pretty awesome threads in other forums. Like this one:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=393831 Originally Posted by lustylad

+1

I wholly agree. I enjoyed many of his posts, and I will miss them.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=393831 Originally Posted by lustylad
+1

I wholly agree. I enjoyed many of his posts, and I will miss them. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

on the interwebs .. one never dies!

#IFFYForever!
watch out before frame for this
bump, look like cjohnny54 still don't have his money ...
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - WU
Originally Posted by lolhahaha
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - WU
^^^ Why is it taking so long for the mods to ban lolhahaha and delete his posts??? It's obvious he is the cjohnny spammer who has been banned dozens of times here over many years.
Is there something in that post that still violates the guidelines?

P.S.-“mod”...not “mods”...
Suddenly i'am reminded of the Carly Simon song "You're so vain"
Unfortunately it’s not vanity...it’s necessity...and that can be a bit disheartening...