Encounter: SarahK is a super hott time because she is a super hott spinner !!! (photo)

Date: August 20, 2018
Name: SarahK
User ID:: 406302
Phone: 469 299 8323
Email Address: kaysarah310@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=406302
City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Address: near 121 and denton tap road
Activities: see ros
Hair Length and Color: blonde, shoulder length and straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: very pretty face, nice smile and teeth, slim tan spinner body with smooth flawless skin, brown eyes, about 5'6" 115 lbs, a few tats, tongue and belly button piercings, size A breasts with eraser nips, long legs and firm tight ass!
Recommendation: Yes
Kudos Abe !
I love to play with this one too. SarahK is a damn good visit. I guess we are tunnel buddies, I hit that today too. I am honored. Thanks for all the visuals in your reviews Mr President. I loved reading that coffee house review you did with Nikki-69 recently. That is Penthouse letter shit. I love it.
Nice one Abe !! I had been in touch with Sarah - may be a year ago - when she was new to ECCIE !!
I had a conversation started with her, but that did not go anywhere !! Seems like I need to re-activate that thread again !! Lol..
But, No pics kind of keeps me out of the equation - I guess !! Lol..
She looks just like her showcase pictures except a bit blonder and tanner. Very fit body with no fat. She was about to head out of town for 2 weeks.
Yummy! Thanks for the review.

Wow! Nice review man! I think she is stunning.
Top notch as always Abe. She looks like a Lushious slut that oozes sex.
I saw her a few times before the shut down and recently twice and never any drama, scams or indication of management with me. I hate to hear of the potential scam. I will keep in mind for the future but will still see her. She is one of my favorites. I like her personality, tcb, bcd skills and iop. Sorry to hear of your experience.
Thank you Mr President!
Great job as always)
She is sexy