Ladies, what is your absolute favorite position - and why?

Sound off! Asking for a friend.

To be fair, I’ll share mine...I love a woman who enjoys riding slow. My back against the wall or headboard, knees slightly up, your confidence, the dirty talk and teasing, leaving a bra, silk robe, or lingerie on, a slow straddle with a soft kiss on my lips, one leg up shaking/twerking slowly on the tip without putting it inside you...teasing me and telling me you want it inside you.

Then grab me, guiding the tip inside and sliding down slowly, while you put those nipples right by my mouth so I can lick, suck, and kiss while caressing and grabbing your your waist, moving you up and down while your hands gently grace your thighs...wrapping my arms around you and pulling you close, against my chest, rubbing my hands across and down your back...tracing your spine with my fingertips, down to your ample cheeks to spread while you work that warm opening all over me.

Slow, so you get soaked and used to my thick shaft nvading your juicy lips, before quick bounces - a little bit faster - sliding about halfway up and down while the thickness throbs inside you and those beautiful tits bounce inside that bra, before asking me to reach around back and unhook it.

Sweat perpetually pours. While you move up and down, up and down, up and down...until you throw your head back and moan, as you peak and your warm juice runs out all over me. Can you see it? So, so good...
Nobody? Man, and here I thought y’all would wanna’ play a little. Not that you haven’t already answered this question about 1,017 times.
Damn!! Clean up on aisle 4💦💦
Damn!! Clean up on aisle 4💦💦 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I can help you with that, Katrina. :P
That's pretty hot! I enjoy riding as much! Love the feeling of being in control of my own orgasm and of course his.
That's pretty hot! I enjoy riding as much! Love the feeling of being in control of my own orgasm and of course his. Originally Posted by ginaissosexii
Think so, Gina? Love when a woman knows what she wants, and wants to give just as much.
This thread needs more action. Where are the ladies?!
have you done this with any one ? ,

This thread needs more action. Where are the ladies?! Originally Posted by TristanThick
  • BLM69
  • 01-22-2019, 11:14 AM
Their favorite position is a man bent over putting his shoes on, right before waking out the door. Let's take a poll on this
I'm posting on behalf of the ladies I've been with, majority seem to prefer DOGGIE style.
Tristan - looks like you binged on the romance novels this past weekend?
Damn dude.

But really... position always depends on the physical make-up of the each person.
You hit the right spot .... BAM! That's my favorite position ... with you.

That being said ... there are all shapes and sizes of a man's tool which can make a big difference.
  • A jackhammer does't work if you are trying to carve a statue.
  • A phillips head screwdriver doesn't work on a flat head screw ....
The right tool for the right job with the right skill.
FAVORITE Positions can be limited or infinite!

But, we can fake it if you like ...to get the job done
  • gc161
  • 01-23-2019, 03:58 AM
Their favorite position is a man bent over putting his shoes on, right before waking out the door. Let's take a poll on this Originally Posted by BLM69
They put my shoes on for me.
"That being said ... there are all shapes and sizes of a man's tool which can make a big difference."

I have a curve so this is especially true.
I've never been called a Flat Head Screw before.
  • BLM69
  • 01-23-2019, 12:40 PM
They put my shoes on for me. Originally Posted by haroldlauder
You are very special if they all do that for you