Tattoo ?

What the deal with all the tattoos, are they running everyday specials “buy 1 get 15 free”, it’s your body but why? Is there anyone out there that can give me a reasonable explanation of why very good looking women with great skin/great bodies want to cover it up with a drawing or image of whatever that will be there forever? What happens to that stamp on your lower back when your ass starts to droop and it is no longer on your back but halfway down your butt? A few small ones I get, I’m not knocking it to each their own, it just seems the younger they are the more they have, I personally don’t get it?

Addition: I think eccie should start giving out a Fucking ASSHOLE and C_NT of the day award!
Gee, thanks for bringing up this topic. I think it's never been discussed here. You must be from the planet Originality.
The issue of tats, body piercings, hair color, etc are all goverened by the same simple socological rules.

The more one deviates from the social norm (in this case, no tats, at least as far as the US general population is concerned) the more polorized peoples become about that person. Most people will not care if there are no tats. Very few guys will turn away an otherwise attractive girl if she has no tats. They may like tats but will not object if there are none.

As you add tats, (move away from the social norms) the greater the chance a person will approve or dissaprove of the person with tats. The more tats you have, the smaller the population base becomes of people that like it and increases the population base that disapproves.

There are other factors of course. I would suppect the younger the population base the more tolerant of tats they become. The baby boomers who are reaching retirement age are more likely to dissaprove as we grew up in an age when tats were not as popular as they are now. As we die off and the younger generation gets older, tats may very well become less of an issue because it becomes more of the social norm. Older people who warn that the tats will look horrible when the girls get older are wrong. When the young people get old, the current old people will be dead and the socal norms will have changed.

This is true of tats, piercings, wild hair colors, clothing, and more. When I was young, long hair on guys and music choices were big issues. As the social norms change something else will come along.

The bottom line is, the more anyone deviates from the current socal norms the smaller the group of people becomes that approves. As a provider, if your target group is an older generation, as you have more tats, piercing, etc you will cause your customer to become smaller base.

Keep the likes and dislikes of your customer base in mind when you do this stuff. In a business where body image is extremely important it can have a big effect on you.This is VERY generlized and simplified but the principles hold true for every generation
And try search for tatoos. National forum as well as here. And don't forget ML.
Addition: I think eccie should start giving out a Fucking ASSHOLE of the day award! Originally Posted by sinep1
I'd have too much competition and it'd take too long to select winners!!
If you hate tattoos move along to another lady who does not have them... no need to start a whole thread in coed bashing those who do have them.

Either people love them, hate them, or dont mind them. There is a market for EVERYONE here in Dallas and I mean EVERYONE. I have quite a few people who see me just because of my ink. I have a lot and guess what? My business is doing VERY WELL.

I would go on and on like i have an the past about my reasoning for them or about the lifestyle but I bet you dont give a shit and if you dont give a shit I dont either because clearly you are biased and the chances of me changing your views are slim anyway.
Tattoos are cool with me. I only have 2 but want lots more. If you dont like em pick a different lady. Kinda a no brainer.

Addition: I think eccie should start giving out a Fucking ASSHOLE and C_NT of the day award! Originally Posted by sinep1

Sinep1, Good idea, well we know you already won the first award, and if you hurry up and get a sex change operation you could also win the second award.
If you hate tattoos move along to another lady who does not have them... no need to start a whole thread in coed bashing those who do have them.

Either people love them, hate them, or dont mind them. There is a market for EVERYONE here in Dallas and I mean EVERYONE. I have quite a few people who see me just because of my ink. I have a lot and guess what? My business is doing VERY WELL.

I would go on and on like i have an the past about my reasoning for them or about the lifestyle but I bet you dont give a shit and if you dont give a shit I dont either because clearly you are biased and the chances of me changing your views are slim anyway. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
It is a simple fucking question, it’s not if I like them or not, I just don’t see the fascination with them. Where did I say I HATE or where was I BASHING tattoos, maybe its where I said "I’m not knocking it to each their own"? How can most of you just not answer a question without bashing someone’s brain in?

cumsuxbull, why all the hositilaty, go have a drink of take something.

Bubba, thank you for the insightful and well thought out post.
I am going to give you the straight forward answer you were looking for sinep1. I use my tattoos as a sort of scapbook that will never be lost or go away. I dont regret my tats or wish they were gone. They are from a time in my life that I will be able to look at everyday or every time I look in the mirror. Good time or bad my tats remind me and I like that. I hardly think it is the thing for everyone but its right for me.
The issue of tats, body piercings, hair color, etc are all goverened by the same simple socological rules.

The more one deviates from the social norm (in this case, no tats, at least as far as the US general population is concerned) the more polorized peoples become about that person. Most people will not care if there are no tats. Very few guys will turn away an otherwise attractive girl if she has no tats. They may like tats but will not object if there are none.

As you add tats, (move away from the social norms) the greater the chance a person will approve or dissaprove of the person with tats. The more tats you have, the smaller the population base becomes of people that like it and increases the population base that disapproves.

There are other factors of course. I would suppect the younger the population base the more tolerant of tats they become. The baby boomers who are reaching retirement age are more likely to dissaprove as we grew up in an age when tats were not as popular as they are now. As we die off and the younger generation gets older, tats may very well become less of an issue because it becomes more of the social norm. Older people who warn that the tats will look horrible when the girls get older are wrong. When the young people get old, the current old people will be dead and the socal norms will have changed.

This is true of tats, piercings, wild hair colors, clothing, and more. When I was young, long hair on guys and music choices were big issues. As the social norms change something else will come along.

The bottom line is, the more anyone deviates from the current socal norms the smaller the group of people becomes that approves. As a provider, if your target group is an older generation, as you have more tats, piercing, etc you will cause your customer to become smaller base.

Keep the likes and dislikes of your customer base in mind when you do this stuff. In a business where body image is extremely important it can have a big effect on you.This is VERY generlized and simplified but the principles hold true for every generation Originally Posted by Bubba3452
damn bubba...looks like all the time off from not being a mod anymore is giving you the opportunity to work on that Master's Thesis.

a simple man like myself would have just answered...'fuck if i know' and chugged another 40.
" the younger they are the more they have"
..So what happens when they are older? jk LOL

Honestly when I got them I was never thinking of being a provider, where such things matter. I did it because I was young and wanted to it. Unless its a huge tatt in a distracting place then you shouldnt even notice it.

I have always just gone by the dont put anything ignorant or grotesque..personally I have a butterly garden..

Once a man asked me if I knew why girls had butterly tramp stamps...i said "because their dumb"
he said "its so when you bend them over you can watch it flap its wings" I got one the next day!

Addition: I think eccie should start giving out a Fucking ASSHOLE and C_NT of the day award! Originally Posted by sinep1

Great idea, I nominate you
I nominate monkmonk for...

Aww fuck it.

Wait, on topic.

Yeah tats are cool. If you don't have them maybe that is why you don't get them either. You don't get get time travel either but I don't see you asking how the flux capacitor works.