Just Rewards?

Is this a case of just rewards for both parties?

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/pi...522-jd_7687371
Ouch
I believe so! Two birds with one stone...
OMG! blowtorch... is it bad to say he deserved it.......i think he did.
Sounds like pain to me.
I'm not quite sure of what to say on this one... I'm just glad that both of those horrible guys will be spending some time in jail.
Have to give the pimp credit for torching a molester . . . But it read like a case of mistaken identity.

Any way you look at it KARMA IS A BITCH.
But to think! He thought he was actually torching a cop! What if this man was a cop? He had a death wish anyway in my opinion...
No one deserves to be blow torched...

except child molesters.
This is just sick! I think the system is so fucked up on so many levels. A person that sells weed (i know it's illegal) gets more time than a child molester. Most of these sick fucks just get probation. These people will never stop....it is a disease. The system should lock them up forever!
But to think! He thought he was actually torching a cop! What if this man was a cop? He had a death wish anyway in my opinion... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
That whole "he thought he was a cop" stuff smells like bullshit.
Agreed that the cop angle smells like BS. I think it was just their way of making sure there wasn't a huge public outcry in support of the pimp. I don't care if he knew the guy was a predator or not, I still say he deserves a handshake for torching the pyscho.