Community Property

OK. I was a BOOB man and I married a B cup. She had a Generous Bottom. So, being a good husband, I became a BUTT man.

Then she turns 39 and decides she wants Double D's for her birthday. OK. The girls were very nice. Their names were Hands Off.

So, we get divorced. She gets the kids, the dogs, the big screen TV, etc. I get some old furniture. (Well, not really old, 3 or 4 years old. We have to buy all new furniture every 5 years, right? That's what everyone does, right...? But I digress)

Back on topic. So, we get divorced. She gets the kids, dogs, etc.

But wait... Texas is a community property state. So I ask you. Shouldn't I have gotten at least ONE of the boobs?

No? What about visitation rights?
Trust me, if your divorced now then everything happens for a reason and your bettter finding another set to play with....
Believe me PT...you can find any shape and size right here with our beautiful ladies!
Cheers!!!
PT-109, I am sorry for your loss.

Of course hindsight is 20/20 but if you had gotten an attorney worth his/her salt, I think you DEFINITELY should have gotten visitation rights at the VERY least!

Again, sorry, I guess you'll just have to rent from now on...
Believe me PT...you can find any shape and size right here with our beautiful ladies!
Cheers!!! Originally Posted by italian1
Yeah, but the problem is that he already had a set that were paid for... FOR LIFE! (supposedly)
Go to the SPCA pound and pick out another dog or three. As far as the big boobs are concerned, you can't toss a stick in Big D (interesting how that title works in this thread!) without hitting a pair of 'em. An ex-wife (big boobs or not) os like the 10 year old car; you're familiar with the mechanics, you know the signs that its about to have a breakdown, it's dependable to ride in (or on) but the maintenance costs are only going to go up. Cheaper to lease. Peace and happy hunting.
Let's see... woman's mid-life crisis checklist..

Good husband? Check.

Everything she ever wanted, love, family? Check.

39? Check.

Plastic Surgery? Check.

"Baby, I feel restless / trapped / suffocated." Check.

Divorce? Check.

With a forecast of a 75% chance of a series of loser boyfriends.

--
Visitation rights? Nachos on a patio and a few tequila mixed beverages.

And that's hella cheaper then her as your wife.

But you'll have more fun with the providers, and the best part: they don't (usually) call you up and ask for $$$ for a new computer or vacation (for the kids of course! ). You could even find a hot lady with real boobs. Sorry ladies, but after that ride he needs to experience a good natural pair. Karma.
You can come play with my boobies anytime you'd like!
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Never be 'that guy' that pays for the boob job. If you're the one that paid for them, you won't be the one that gets to enjoy them for long. They ALWAYS leave 'that guy', and he just paid for her new ticket(s) outta the relationship. Her new string of loser boyfriends that treat her like shit are the guys that will be enjoying the boobs that you paid for.

Sorry that happened to you PT-109.
Can you give me your ex's phone number? I'll go and visit them and tell you all about it, it'll be just like you were there!
your bettter finding another set to play with.... Originally Posted by berkleigh
You're right sweetheart. And yours are on my list.
Can you give me your ex's phone number? I'll go and visit them and tell you all about it, it'll be just like you were there! Originally Posted by Lang Sicherung
LOL. You bastard.
An SO asking about enhancements is one of the classic EJECT buttons. She's found her next partner.
Well, talk to her surgeon. Maybe he'll give you a discount on a boob job for yourself. Especially if you're only wanting one boob.