Fantasy Sessions

I'm gonna piggie back on the shattered fantasy thread.

Is it possible to dream up the perfect session. Or are our dreams not meet to be fulfilled.

Last night I had an unbelievable dream about a session. With a provider in Fort Worth I'm planning on seeing in the future.

The dream starts I arrive at the incall we sit and talk over a glass of wine, I then excuse myself to rinse off in the shower. From th shower I hear moaning and quickly finish my shower. When I come out the provider was helping herself to a toy she had. She sees me standing there and tells me to come over and finish her off.

She crawls over to me and kisses me while sliding on a cover. She whispers to me to take her. She's a small provider so I flip her over into doggy then standing mish. She takes the cover off and says to cover her stomach of course I do.

Then I woke up with a ragger. And it stayed all night.

Would this fantasy be disappointing in real life?

What are some of the things ya'll dream about hobbying?
Providers do you dream about a perfect session?
i found that no matter what i hope, think, fantasize, dream, expect to happen ...
reality is so much different from any of those. sometimes, i've been able to incorporate some of what i thought about into the encounter, sometimes it was worse, sometimes parts of reality have been better, ... but it's never turned out as i've thought it might turn out.

but, keep hoping, thinking, fantasizing, dreaming, expecting about what might happen ... so you'll have something to bring to and ask for during the encounter.
I have done some fantasy role play and it always seems to work out much better if you tell the lady some details of what you expect during the session. Two of my fav fantasy/role play meetings have been where I played the sex therapist and another fun one, believe it or not, was playing sexy Ms Santa with Santa's naughty helper...LOL
Of course we dream of the perfect encounter! Is it going to happen? Sometimes it actually does, especially if you have the chemistry with that person! But then there are times, the fantasy didn't work out like you expected! Oh well, you move on and hope to try it again! That's what's so good about fantasies, they're our fantasies and no one can ruin them! Remember, they say that our brain is our largest sexual organ!