Clinton Broadcasting System at it again...

I have to admit, the SO wants to watch Madam Secretary on CBS. We missed DVR'ing E1S1 due to some scheduling issues but caught E2 last night. I liked Tea Leoni in her role in The Family Man with Nick Cage, so I was also interested. I had not researched any of the background for the program but suspected it was spawned by Hillary’s term as secretary -- in other words the cast (including Frasier’s Lilith who I also like) looked great and it was worth a shot. We generally watch movies but if it’s a network program we usually record and watch later to skip the commercials but not last night. Within the first few minutes – CBS’ agenda was clear – a series long commercial for Hillary for President without granting equal time to any opponent. Tea's character was confronted with a protest at our embassy in Yemen and she quickly compared it to Benghazi. Sitting next to the SO, I blurted out OMG this is a commercial for Hillary - portraying Benhazi as the result of a spontaneous protest (which is still debatable). I said I can’t accept this and the SO got mad saying she wanted to watch the show. It was turning my stomach to watch such propaganda. The SO agreed to watch it later and we agreed on an alternative. My point is: When will the public wake-up??? We are treated as mindless zombies being manipulated by the press and networks into voting how they see fit. I still DVR CBS’ 60 minutes and Sunday Morning but am not going to subject myself to CBS' attempt to fool me into believing Hillary was our champion during her term as Secretary. I gave the show a chance and was insulted.
Secretary Quitter/Senator Quitter Having the media on her side is the only way she could possibly win.
She couldn't even beat Obama for the Presidential nomination.
I have to admit, the SO wants to watch Madam Secretary on CBS. We missed DVR'ing E1S1 due to some scheduling issues but caught E2 last night. I liked Tea Leoni in her role in The Family Man with Nick Cage, so I was also interested. I had not researched any of the background for the program but suspected it was spawned by Hillary’s term as secretary -- in other words the cast (including Frasier’s Lilith who I also like) looked great and it was worth a shot. We generally watch movies but if it’s a network program we usually record and watch later to skip the commercials but not last night. Within the first few minutes – CBS’ agenda was clear – a series long commercial for Hillary for President without granting equal time to any opponent. Tea's character was confronted with a protest at our embassy in Yemen and she quickly compared it to Benghazi. Sitting next to the SO, I blurted out OMG this is a commercial for Hillary - portraying Benhazi as the result of a spontaneous protest (which is still debatable). I said I can’t accept this and the SO got mad saying she wanted to watch the show. It was turning my stomach to watch such propaganda. The SO agreed to watch it later and we agreed on an alternative. My point is: When will the public wake-up??? We are treated as mindless zombies being manipulated by the press and networks into voting how they see fit. I still DVR CBS’ 60 minutes and Sunday Morning but am not going to subject myself to CBS' attempt to fool me into believing Hillary was our champion during her term as Secretary. I gave the show a chance and was insulted. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Too many cliches contained in the entire script. All of that Daughter crap, the "Vesuvian" Mercenaries being misunderstood, the understanding husband, the condescending Chief of Staff.

I'm not sure it's promoting the Hidebeast that much. I took the Benghazi thing to mean, "let's don't fuck this up the way they did Benghazi". And come on. The only resemblance that Tea Leoni has with Hillary is they are both Female.
Want to make the SO mad? Mention Gina Davis and "Commander in Chief" about a female president. Which coincidentally was on the air in 2006. Just getting us ready for the real deal.
I didn't know right wingers watched CBS.
I didn't know right wingers watched CBS. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Just proves conservatives (in general) are more intelligent, open minded and willing to listen to all sides of a debate before making an informed judgment call. Too bad more liberals don't watch FOX news occasionally - I don't agree with FOX or any network 100% of the time but a well-informed voter considers all sides of an argument. I even watch CNN and MSNBC. I was watching MSNBC at the time they scooped the competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KwSPYTz9R8
Just proves conservatives (in general) are more intelligent, open minded and willing to listen to all sides of a debate before making an informed judgment call. Too bad more liberals don't watch FOX news occasionally - I don't agree with FOX or any network 100% of the time but a well-informed voter considers all sides of an argument. I even watch CNN and MSNBC. I was watching MSNBC at the time they scooped the competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KwSPYTz9R8 Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Independents probably watch a more diverse news than either left or right. Most of your cohorts here are always blasting the alphabet channels for their bias reporting.
Independents probably watch a more diverse news than either left or right. Most of your cohorts here are always blasting the alphabet channels for their bias reporting. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What news do you watch, Mr. Independent?

....blasting the alphabet channels for their bias reporting. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's justified, just as much as your "cohorts" blasting FOX. That's the remarkable wisdom of a channel changer. She doesn't even have to lift up her head from your lap so you can search for something else to watch, while she eases your tensions from having to worry about those "worldly" things.
It's justified, just as much as your "cohorts" blasting FOX. That's the remarkable wisdom of a channel changer. She doesn't even have to lift up her head from your lap so you can search for something else to watch, while she eases your tensions from having to worry about those "worldly" things. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Take you med's lexie lacking, you are babbling bull shit again. Apparently fantasizing about a BJ while watching the Simpsons lexie?
What news do you watch, Mr. Independent?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It isn't from smoke signals like where you get yours.
Quit watching TV, problem solved!