Too All You Mothers

Happy Mothers Day weekend to every last one of you ladies!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-08-2015, 09:49 PM
Very sweet of you guys!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Kindly,

Camille
Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely mommas as well.
Happy Mothers Day
I just wanted to give a shout out to any of you ladies who are moms to kids of any age. Your role as "provider" is/has been more important to your children than any other. I know that for many of you, it hasn't been easy & maybe there are stilll some painful issues. But be encouraged! My own mother had a rough time with me but as I grew older, I learned to appreciate her more & we became best friends I lost her a couple of years ago but she still lives in my heart. I know this sounds pretty sappy but I just wanted to share these thoughts for those of you who'd like a hug & need to hear someone wish you a Happy Mother's Day.

Have a great day - everyone!!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to any of you ladies who are moms to kids of any age. Your role as "provider" is/has been more important to your children than any other. I know that for many of you, it hasn't been easy & maybe there are stilll some painful issues. But be encouraged! My own mother had a rough time with me but as I grew older, I learned to appreciate her more & we became best friends I lost her a couple of years ago but she still lives in my heart. I know this sounds pretty sappy but I just wanted to share these thoughts for those of you who'd like a hug & need to hear someone wish you a Happy Mother's Day.

Have a great day - everyone!!! Originally Posted by 69kittyluver
Sorry to hear that. I dread the day when I lose my parents, they are my best friends in this world. I try to tell them that as often as I can.
It is amazing what mothers have to go through to get each one of us raised. You do the dumbest shit and your mother still stands behind you without a doubt! Hug her often!

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful providers!
Happy mothers day!

JK!!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the MOM's here!!! Hope you had a great Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies
  • Mokoa
  • 05-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Another thread of the same topic merged with this one.
Hope all the mothers of eccie had a wonderful day. Happy Mother's Day to you all!!
You're all so sweet. Thank you so much, and Happy Mother's Day to all of the other beautiful mothers, or mother-like figures, out there!