BOO fucking Hoo...

I'm getting real tired of your bitching...
Bitch bitch bitch all day long ...
I'm done...
Lmfao
Oh wait I CANT HEAR YOU..... LOL BITCHING
Quietly..,. FUCK YOU
FLAKE ON THAT !!!!
LMFAO
Lol. Careful young lady. You seem to have knowledge of areas your're not supposed to have.
SMDH
Im lost
I'm getting real tired of your bitching...
Bitch bitch bitch all day long ...
I'm done...
Lmfao
Oh wait I CANT HEAR YOU..... LOL BITCHING
Quietly..,. FUCK YOU
FLAKE ON THAT !!!!
LMFAO Originally Posted by Lilly2340
Lol. Careful young lady. You seem to have knowledge of areas your're not supposed to have. Originally Posted by newcumerz
Deny any and all wrongdoings Lilly! I'm not an attorney but numerous attorneys have told me this countless times!!
Jeez idk WHAT you could be talking about. Chincho

Lol. Careful young lady. You seem to have knowledge of areas your're not supposed to have. Originally Posted by newcumerz
THINK SMARTER NOT HARDER HUN MUAH
I dont even want to begin to imagine what you could be talking about.
Doesn't really matter I guess, my thread wasn't hobby related
LoL
Lilly
[QUOTE=rockerrick;1056712179]SMDH
THINK SMARTER NOT HARDER HUN MUAH
I dont even want to begin to imagine what you could be talking about.
Doesn't really matter I guess, my thread wasn't hobby related
LoL
Lilly Originally Posted by Lilly2340
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!
Still effin lost..lol
Caution - Self-Screening in Progress!
People are upset because looks like Lilly is a habitual "flaker". For instance she messages me 40min ago she was available. I got to the location and asked for exact location with no responses. Now after having given up, heading home, I find she been messaging in this thread. Still no response from here. Not angry, I would just have preferred not to waste my time
Started drinking early this morning did we? Moved to the Sandbox with the rest of the kitty poo.

Oh, and expect a PM on knowledge that you should not have knowledge of. And maybe a little vacation on the beach.
Jeez idk WHAT you could be talking about. Chincho

Originally Posted by Lilly2340
Started drinking early this morning did we? Moved to the Sandbox with the rest of the kitty poo.

Oh, and expect a PM on knowledge that you should not have knowledge of. And maybe a little vacation on the beach. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

I guess things just became a bit clear for her.