notification system of P M not working

When someone sends a pm, there was a notification email sent indicating that. This has stopped. I can't even find the option to turn on or off the pm. Can someone check please. I just happen to log on to see that I had a message. I have verified that this is happening
to one other person. Thanks
  • Mokoa
  • 12-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Changed the email address in your ECCIE profile recently?

Check the Spam/Junk folder in your email app?
I noticed same thing the OP did...
and to anwer your questions:
1. no
2. checked those locations and not there
Its happening to me too, sporadically. Sometimes I get an email notification, sometimes not, in the same day.
Went into the user CP to just mess with the email address I have for notifications, not actually change it.
Maybe I should change it, close it out, and change it back again?
I have also verified that it is not going to my spam and my email has not changed. y last notification was on 12/8.

I didi find the option to turn off PM, so it should bounce to my emails automatically.
  • YoHou
  • 12-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Having same issues with not receiving any email notifications on PMs. Received one and email was empty so I checked the spam and nothing there.
This hasn't worked for a few days. I toggled my email notification selection to make sure and it's still not working.
Go to your sent PM's and delete everything. Once you do this your pm's should be forwarding to your email.
  • YoHou
  • 12-17-2014, 06:29 AM
Go to your sent PM's and delete everything. Once you do this your pm's should be forwarding to your email. Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf
/shittyadvice

lol

Mailbox is not full or stored to max capacity. This is an internal failure and probably related to the DB Error we were receiving yesterday.
  • YoHou
  • 12-17-2014, 05:22 PM
seems to be working now, received a few notices in email from friend without doing anything.
My notifications are not working as of this morning.

Hopefully this will get solved soon.
It wasn't shitty advice because that is exactly what happened to me.

Carry on.

/shittyadvice

lol

Mailbox is not full or stored to max capacity. This is an internal failure and probably related to the DB Error we were receiving yesterday. Originally Posted by YoHou
  • YoHou
  • 12-18-2014, 03:32 PM
It wasn't shitty advice because that is exactly what happened to me.

Carry on. Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf
Just cause it happened to you doesn't mean it does to everyone. What you described is very trivial. I do believe that if your mailbox is out of space you get a notice saying that someone tried to send you a message, but your inbox is full and to clear the space.

anyways,

Now my thread notifications are dead, going to send message to someone and see if it get a reply with notification.