Fascinating Congressional Testimony

Today Dr. Tony Fauci used the term "multiple shots on goal"... MSOG... did the good doctor just out himself as a fellow hobbiest?? 😋
No telling what his shots are.
The only thing he's consistent with is changing his mind and then covering his ass.
Please tell me you're kidding? He really said that?
I will definitely say I had no idea what that term was until I started hobbying because it's not a widely used term that I know of so I'm thinking he might be a hobbyist. A lot of people in politics are think about it they need discretion
Never can tell....One thing we do know is.....politicians do love them some whores.....ijs
Doc Fauci and Pelosi, we should be thankful for their leadership, honesty, strength and guidance through this COVID-19 mess.

The lysol stable genius Drumpf is too busy trying to distract Americans with his Obama Derangement Syndrome and Flynn idiotic conspiracies. #Facts
Doesnt this shit belong in the political forum?

One should aspire to be better than the sandbox with the same deranged rhetoric...... Confuscus (sp)
A few here have to take every chance they get to bring in the political bullshit instead of the topic of the thread. We know who they are.
  • Owj
  • 05-14-2020, 03:36 PM
Also a hockey term although Fauci doesn’t strike me a as a hockey fan.
I would think that married monogamous guys can MSOG with their SO's. IJS
I would think that married monogamous guys can MSOG with their SO's. IJS Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Only if the wife still puts out at that age
I think it's just a hockey reference. That sport is a lot more prevalent where he lives.
Never can tell....One thing we do know is.....politicians do love them some whores.....ijs Originally Posted by Russ38

No telling what his shots are.
The only thing he's consistent with is changing his mind and then covering his ass. Originally Posted by tbone2u

and yet the press lionizes this little greaseball. under Obama this fucktard gave the Chinese 3.7 million to go crawl around in caves to find the 701st of these stupid viruses. looks like they did just that. thanks Obama and Fauci.