Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: black up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: short no tits or butt avg asian decent looking
Recommendation: No
This is goofy Tina that used to be running the 888 massage in N. Versailles. I stopped in saw it was her and went out just a bit faster than I went in.
This is goofy Tina that used to be running the 888 massage in N. Versailles. I stopped in saw it was her and went out just a bit faster than I went in. Originally Posted by Dogface78
Originally Posted by Déjà vu
That meant that left I the premises, I don't fuck with her IMO she's a very annoying person.
That meant that left I the premises, I don't fuck with her IMO she's a very annoying person. Originally Posted by Dogface78
I understood...Roger that!
That meant that left I the premises, I don't fuck with her IMO she's a very annoying person. Originally Posted by Dogface78
I actually like Tina, but yeah, she can be either friend or foe like when she see's ya. In the past at 888 she would always say something to the gals she was managing and there was a solid visit. Nothing like when good ol' Mary was working there, but hey, I've not been to 888 in over 2 yrs now.
I don't know if she still owns 888 or not, but I know she owned the place further down 51 of the same name (oriental massage) . Its the place in Star Junction just outside of Uniontown, weither that place is still open or not I don't know.

I actually like Tina, but yeah, she can be either friend or foe like when she see's ya. In the past at 888 she would always say something to the gals she was managing and there was a solid visit. Nothing like when good ol' Mary was working there, but hey, I've not been to 888 in over 2 yrs now. Originally Posted by eyecu2
I don't know if she still owns 888 or not, but I know she owned the place further down 51 of the same name (oriental massage) . Its the place in Star Junction just outside of Uniontown, weither that place is still open or not I don't know. Originally Posted by Dogface78
Yeah the place in star junction is still there and neither place will give you extras
I wrote a post early giving you guys warning but oh well, I tried to save you the aggravation lol