The White House has the message but does nothing with it.

Stories are coming out all over the media that the White House is predicting, saying, they know that the Russians are going to use a "false flag" operation to start a war with Ukraine. They know this! Does anyone want to answer the question "didn't Biden screw up (again) when he okay'd the Nordstream Pipeline?" If that is the case, then why hasn't he rescinded permission like he did with the American pipelines? Why hasn't he already started imposing sanctions to get Putin's attention? Putin have something on his puppet? Maybe a Hunter thing or two? Would it be too much to start moving some war equipment (sans troops) into the Ukraine? Like so many other things this White House has done, they're waiting until the crisis is over (not in our favor) before they throw up their hands and say SORRY.
... OWNED by China and Russia. ... That's Sleepy Joe!

#### Salty
How do you know the aren’t acting on the intel.

Because you didn’t hear it on the grapevine?

It wasn’t in Der Sturmer?

Draw conclusions based on no evidence. Or worse, misinformation. That’s what got us into trouble in 2016.

At least Salty had a valuable response. Must be channeling his inner Rex.

No emoticon?
How do you know the aren’t acting on the intel.

Because you didn’t hear it on the grapevine?

It wasn’t in Der Sturmer?

Draw conclusions based on no evidence. Or worse, misinformation. That’s what got us into trouble in 2016.

At least Salty had a valuable response. Must be channeling his inner Rex.

No emoticon? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Here let me help correct your typo

'Draw conclusions based on no evidence. Or worse, misinformation. That’s what got us into trouble in 2020"
I have YET to read a positive thread from ANYONE of the leftwing posters on here on how the "election" of BRANDON was a positive thing in ANYWAY. Just VM about the threads exposing BRANDON'S MASSIVE failures as some sort of misinformation. He says..."I don't care about BRANDON" but he starts this Dear Abby thread:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2823775