Biden bashers help thread #2

The Biden bashers keep stating Biden is old, senile, and has ineffective policies. They also say he won't even make it to 2024.

When you have this position, what you want is for Biden to make it to 2024, so you can run against him.

If he is gone in 2024, you have to run against new candidates. And the policies thought to be ineffective now will be showing results and effective.

Try to do better.
The Biden bashers keep stating Biden is old, senile, and has ineffective policies. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Show us JUST ONE instance where this is 100% CORRECT.
You FUCKING can't. Your incessant whining has gone into OVERDRIVE...and about a guy, using your quote AGAIN: "I don't give a shit about BRANDON"...prove this wrong. You FUCKING can't.
Make a list of your 1000 Biden bashing posts for review.

I don't give a shit about Biden. But he is in your head 8 days a week.

Now you are back to your CAPITAL letters again......so cute.
Make a list of your 1000 Biden bashing posts for review.

I don't give a shit about Biden. But he is in your head 8 days a week. Originally Posted by VitaMan
But your threads about him don't stop...I do love this quote of yours though.

"The Biden bashers keep stating Biden is old, senile, and has ineffective policies."
THIS IS 100% CORRECT...sad part is you don't understand that!!

He is the one destroying the country so if that doesn't concern you like the VAST majority of the people in this country then there is no help for you.

Again your crying about the TRUTH in regards to BRANDON...AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!!
Proof, proof, proof

Here's your proof....straight from the Enquirer

WTF does that have to do with your insane comment that people are bashing BRANDON for EXACTLY what he is doing???
"The Biden bashers keep stating Biden is old, senile, and has ineffective policies".

^^^^That is COMPLETELY insane
What policies of his are effective????
It's not a trick question...you won't answer because YOU CAN'T!!
You just can't figure it out.

Getting close to time to putting you on IGNORE
It that a thread or a promise??
Here you go again, putting your own slant on.

Maybe you should consider to stop putting members names in the titles of your threads.