Life is Effing Crazy

I was just contemplating talking a certain girl ,into allowing me to take some better photos for her ads ,,,some that might attract the right kind of clientele .
..probably just a pipe dream (pun Intended) and the Customer I just saw today in my own bidness which has abso/fukin/lootley nuthing to do with this hobby ....tells me that by the way, he works at a Lingerie establishment and if i ever need anything let him know ... crazy man
Mr C, i've had a bit of trouble deciphering some of your threads.

But then i've been a hard person to understand also.
I think the OP was trying to say.....

Now that he has unlimited access to lingerie; he may be able to parlay this into a indecent proposal (photo shoot).
hmmmm.
Mr C, i've had a bit of trouble deciphering some of your threads.

But then i've been a hard person to understand also. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Well if I wasnt' a little fukked up I wouldnt be here The point of the thread was in the title ..Life is crazy what a fucking weird coincidence,, I had no intentions of Trading .. To my mind that is insulting to the young lady...The intention of possibly furnishing Lingerie is to endear the young lady and perhaps receive preferential treatment HOWEVER I have seen the error of my ways and this is how you get sucked (Pun Intended) in . I am sure if the young lady treats the other Bolilo's like she treated me ..She has a Plethora of admirers...small gifts led to big gifts led to getting played...when your in the throes of erectile frenzy and testicular attraction...it's easy to forget ..your just another Dick .. albeit a nice dick, a sweet dick ,, a generous dick,,, but just another dick nonetheless and like streetcars ...there' will be another on by in about 15 muinutes
I think the OP was trying to say.....

Now that he has unlimited access to lingerie; he may be able to parlay this into a indecent proposal (photo shoot). Originally Posted by luv2daty
No I would never ask a young lady to trade to my mind that demeans the experience for both parties .. I was hoping for preferential treatment or the Delux Nut Buster But i have seen the error of my ways and it didnt happen anyway
Why would giving lingerie cause u to become "played"

"Hes rolling in lingerie ill take him for everything he's got!"
Nikki, always the one to wit.
Why would giving lingerie cause u to become "played"

"Hes rolling in lingerie ill take him for everything he's got!" Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
actually ...i had a friend who worked for the lingerie company and i could get her anything she wanted ..i was going to get the clothing and help her do some better photos ...but alas ..i actually got played a little ...I was asking for it ...moved on ..... I discovered to my supprise ..every girl has a PUSSY ...can you believe it .?..and i'v enjoyed quite a few more since then ...learned a lesson pretty cheaply i must say i was askin for it .
I just hope it wasn't a misunderstanding.

I've had clients get mad at me for not contacting them first to try to set up a meeting in the past.

I'm not a commodity but you ARE the customer. Only you know when, where, and how long you will be horny. It would be pretty annoying if Brooks Brothers started texting/emailing weekly just to remind you you haven't gotten a new shirt from them in two weeks.
I was just contemplating talking a certain girl ,into allowing me to take some better photos for her ads ,,,some that might attract the right kind of clientele .
..probably just a pipe dream (pun Intended) and the Customer I just saw today in my own bidness which has abso/fukin/lootley nuthing to do with this hobby ....tells me that by the way, he works at a Lingerie establishment and if i ever need anything let him know ... crazy man Originally Posted by clelbourne
I guess just the way it was worded reminds me of this company that usually advertised in Penthouse.
http://www.michaelsalem.com/ecart/