Swingers club suggestions

My girlfriend and I are planning to visit a swingers club this week. I am thinking about The Mystery Zone, do you all have any other suggestions?? If TMZ, what day would you recommend?? We are mainly looking for Single girl or couple to participate.

Appreciate your insights!!!
There is a Search tab.
Are you looking for a provider to join you? I recommend the mystery zone on Saturdays.
That might be a possibility Yummy
I don't know the best days but...

Pro tip: no sex allowed in the hot tub or you'll get scolded by their mods...er, I mean staff. Or so I've heard...

Pro tip: no sex allowed in the hot tub or you'll get scolded by their mods...er, I mean staff. Or so I've heard... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Thanks SU.. I will make sure no sex in hot tub.. lol
Heh

Pro tip: no sex allowed in the hot tub or you'll get scolded by their mods...er, I mean staff. Or so I've heard... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
But they do have a few private rooms and a voyeur room where sex is allowed....or so I have heard
But they do have a few private rooms and a voyeur room where sex is allowed....or so I have heard Originally Posted by stickitinyou
I am sure sex is allowed in the VIP area.. If not, we might have to think about going there..
It's totally allowed...been there, done that
It's totally allowed...been there, done that Originally Posted by YummyMarie
PROVE IT!!!!!!
Awesome!!! Never been, but would love to go. Their rules say single men are not allowed, but their membership website says they are on Wed, and Fri with some restrictions. which is it? Would be a pricey evenig with one of you ladies, but I suspect worth it.. :-)
  • Sonya
  • 11-04-2014, 09:30 AM
They let single men in. And the door price is relatively low concidering its byob. There is sex everywhere but the hot tub. Giggle even oral I was told is a no, no. I didn't listen though and they will make you get out. But the staff will do it with a smile. They are very friendly. Condoms and towels on tables. Have fun any night you want..50/50 chance it'll be awesome.
Yep, single guys on Wed and Fri. Super fun. Not pricey at all, like Sonya said since BYOB and mixers are all free.
It's totally allowed...been there, done that Originally Posted by YummyMarie