Influx of horny women in Houston...

It's widely known that Houston is seeing a huge influx of transplants from other states...but I don't know if you tards have noticed there is just so much ass in this city nowadays...? And I have noticed the ladies becoming more forthright in approaching either myself or my friends when were out...Some of them have said they're just tired of waiting for guys to approach them..and want to get laid just as much as guys do..(recent conversation)..

On a separate note...just got back from Whole Foods on Post Oak...and talk about some a ton of hot girls there...makes me almost want to go back and start seeing civilians...then again maybe not..

Yuuup...
  • TheDr
  • 11-23-2014, 12:35 PM
I assume you mean 'On a seperate note.' Lol And yeah I'll bet that Whole Foods location is ridiculous!

Yeah I've recently started paying attention to civies as well. Not sure how long that'll last. Couple of ladies my age are jocking me- yuck! LMAO Then this rock hard 24yr old at the gym approached ME about being her SD. Funny. But yeah, there's some serious ass in the city. Not sure I've noticed a recent change though. Seems to have always been here.
Nope. Women never approach me.
Its the holidays, they are looking for easy cash and its doubtful they are horny, or looking for OTC time.
Civilian pussy?.....that's just gross man....
^^^ I know....right??
Civilian pussy?.....that's just gross man.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Did you mean "civilized"?
Yeah that too LL.....
Not to put a damper on the guy talk, but I think this brings up an interesting point.

I think nowadays, women (civilians) are becoming more vocal about their sexual needs/wants/desires.

Especially in a place like Texas, it seems the general consensus has always been that men were more than welcome, if not even expected to, be very forthright about their need/want of casual sex, whereas women would never dream of discussing this sort of thing, even if it is what they were feeling/thinking/wanting or even doing. Most (civvy) women I know (friends, family) are even still embarrassed to talk about the fact that they masturbate.

I think this has also been compounded by the fact that there has been a double standard placed on sexually free women, i.e. men could have as many casual encounters as they wanted, but if we did, we were whores.

I remember about 7-8 years ago (so 2005-2006 and before I started providing), I worked in a popular local boutique that also had an adult section. Women would come in many times to buy toys, condoms, etc, and even though I was a female as well, and there were no men around, they would act totally embarrassed about buying these sorts of things and would be shy if they asked me questions about them.

I think this is definitely changing though. Whether it be through the prevailing political climate, pop culture or the media, women are finally starting to come out and be more frank and open about wanting/needing sex and not afraid to admit they engage in casual encounters.
Civlian sluts, hooker sluts I love sluts so I'm happy!
If a chick tells me she doesn't or has ever sucked dick or tries to act way to conservative like she doesn't love fucking I'm done! It's on to the next one.
Not to put a damper on the guy talk, but I think this brings up an interesting point.

I think nowadays, women (civilians) are becoming more vocal about their sexual needs/wants/desires.

Especially in a place like Texas, it seems the general consensus has always been that men were more than welcome, if not even expected to, be very forthright about their need/want of casual sex, whereas women would never dream of discussing this sort of thing, even if it is what they were feeling/thinking/wanting or even doing. Most (civvy) women I know (friends, family) are even still embarrassed to talk about the fact that they masturbate.

I think this has also been compounded by the fact that there has been a double standard placed on sexually free women, i.e. men could have as many casual encounters as they wanted, but if we did, we were whores.

I remember about 7-8 years ago (so 2005-2006 and before I started providing), I worked in a popular local boutique that also had an adult section. Women would come in many times to buy toys, condoms, etc, and even though I was a female as well, and there were no men around, they would act totally embarrassed about buying these sorts of things and would be shy if they asked me questions about them.

I think this is definitely changing though. Whether it be through the prevailing political climate, pop culture or the media, women are finally starting to come out and be more frank and open about wanting/needing sex and not afraid to admit they engage in casual encounters. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
That was the conversation we were having with some ladies recently. Ironically, they were the ones who brought up the fact about being more candid about being ok and actually wanting a physical relationship with out the "strings"... My friend is also a fellow hobbyist both looked at each other like..."is this really happening?"

It didn't lead to sex that evening but definitely led to numbers being exchanged...with the clear understanding that a relationship was not something the girls were seeking...
makes me almost want to go back and start seeing civilians...... Originally Posted by SNL9933
That sounds expensive.
Ironically, they were the ones who brought up the fact about being more candid about being ok and actually wanting a physical relationship with out the "strings"... . Originally Posted by SNL9933
So I am pretty much going in reverse, or the old school way of things, lol.

I am almost 29 now, and at a point where I am ready to "settle down". I don't think I will ever want children and all that, but I am definitely thinking about marriage and want that for my future. (I am single atm, no one on my radar, but I definitely want to be married one day.)

When I was younger (like starting from age 18 or so), I was wild and crazy, lol. I have had many, many sexual relationships with people that were nothing more than that. I enjoyed it, and had lots of fun, I have never been one to be hemmed in by society and what is "acceptable" according to them, but now I think I have gotten it all out of my system.

And that is kinda my point too, I think if people (both men and women), just let themselves have what they want, then it would solve a lot of problems. I think your 20s are your time to be young and free and just have fun. I know many people my age, and a bit younger, who are already married and have kids. I mean, I guess if that is what they want, good on them, but I personally feel happy about how I have spent my 20s thus far and am looking forward now, to the next stage in my life.

But no matter what your age, it's just sex! It is meant to be fun and be enjoyed, so if all you want is a causal fuck, then why not I say??!!!!
  • TheDr
  • 11-23-2014, 02:06 PM
Civilian pussy?.....that's just gross man.... Originally Posted by Russ38
That sounds expensive. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You both make good points. I prolly need to re-think my strategy going forward. LMFAO