Squirt or not, that is the wiestion?

Hey y'all!

Here's a question for y'all providers, do you ever squirt?

If you do, does it feel good? Extra sensual?

Guys, do you like it when they squirt?

Any of you Tyler area gals squirt?

Scuba!
Any of you Tyler area gals squirt? Originally Posted by scubadiver69U2
Probably not all the way to Houston.
wiestion ?
wiestion ? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Perhaps he's polydactyl and that whole QWERTY thing fucks him up...
I taught I saw a wheely, wheely wet puddy! Any wiestions? Tweety Bird
Perhaps he's polydactyl and that whole QWERTY thing fucks him up... Originally Posted by boardman
Polly Dactyl should be bm's hooktard handle.
Sorry, for some reason it was autocorrected from question to wiestion!

I m also sorry for the Tyler reference, I just moved from there and it was late!!!

Anyway, the sentiment is the same!!
If the sentiment is the same, and you're not looking in Tyler, I'll admit it's the most exquisite orgasm a woman can experience and the gentlemen that have partaken the fruit with me either enjoy the flavors or sensations when we get to journey there.

But most of the fun is in the travel.

Kisses,
VP
  • BDD
  • 12-04-2014, 07:49 PM
I know of only one Hooktard that squirts. Before she squirts she is tight as a vice. After she squirts she's loose as a goose. The liquid she squirts is warm, clear and slightly oily. She doesn't squirt with every O. When she does squirt the O is very intense. I feel like a stud when she squirts. After she come back to earth she finishes me with a BBBJ. Like I said the VJ is then loose as a goose. We always shower together after. Fun times!
I find it awesome and highly erotic when a girl can squirt. I've been with a few girls in hobby and civilian life that can do it and it's like a rare treat

I was with this girl when I was in my early twenties and she didn't warn me in advance, and she was the first squirter I'd been with. I had only read about it before that. Damn it kind of freaked me out I was like "wtf just happened! How is there THIS much liquid!" The sheets were soaked. She got embarrassed until she realized how much it turned me on. I find it primal and erotic, and it always appears like they cum so hard when they squirt, it's sexy.
Squirters are definitely extra erotic, I've had 4 squirt for the first time with me and they all freaked out thinking they peed on me, definitely not piss, despite all the naysayers, becomes one of the most intense orgasms they have, had one squirt right in my mouth while sitting on my face, almost drowned me, lol, have another that has double digit orgasms every time we meet, once squirted 10 times, most amazing thing I have ever seen. I know most will call bullshit, he'll, I wou too if I wasn't there to see it for myself, found this one and another this summer that have the most orgasms I have ever seen, as many as 20-25 in a couple of hours, total freaks, most fun, have a magic wand to assist in getting that many O's out of them, they both have their own now, best investment I ever made, lol
Squirting is incredible, just to name a few Miss Daisey, Kia, Yummy, and being waterboarded by my favorite the lovely Belle Huxley is totally unbelievable. Have fun if you find one that can.