MYLA'S COMING TO TEXAS

Going to be making my first trip to the lone star state and i'd love to see where i should head to first so i'm posting this poll and hopefully there's some real interest in my coming tour.

mylamoore.com

myla moore
Attached Images File Type: jpg myla2.JPG (31.1 KB, 580 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0524.JPG (68.5 KB, 582 views) File Type: jpg photo2.JPG (87.6 KB, 576 views)
i should have posted this in each of the 3 cities (duh) lol, but i didn't think i was able to post in all 3 cities???? anyone know if that's allowed?

myla
I believe you are allowed 1 ad per week in up to 5 cities at a time. If it is not an ad, then there are no restrictions on where and when you can post.
Each cities Staff Moderates their area a little differently. We have a certain amount of discretion in what we allow and don't allow. Send the staff in the other cities a PM with a link to this post and ask if you can do the same there. I am sure that it will be ok. If any Mods in other cities have issues, let me know and I will send them a PM and ask for a little leeway for you. Persoanlly, I am a little stunned that the local hardlegs aren't jumping for joy that they could entice you to come to Austin????

There seems to be some differing opinion among the members as to what is an ad and what is not. This is a small reminder that Staff gets to make those decisions, not the members at large.

Thank you for your support!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
They're not talking in the threads, but I think they're voting.
You are right, they are voting!!

Spacemtn
Id like it if people voted makes my decision easier were to visit first