Encounter: *** Experienced the Spicy Taste of Ginger Bread Girl “pain d'épices” *** ((Hot Pics in ROS))

Date: 06/25/2018
Name: GINGER BREAD GIRL
Phone: -
Email Address: PM on ECCIE

URL / Website:
ECCIE Bio Pages: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=451941 ;
ECCIE Welcome Post: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2368873

City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Nice Private Apartment

Activities:
Meet & Greet ; Sexy Hot Pics for ROS ; LFK ; Body and Tits Worship ; DATY ; BBBJ ; BLS ; Light Spanking ; CFS (MISH, CG, RCG, Doggie, Scissor), Greek ; COB (See ROS for more details)

Hair Length and Color: Medium Length - Black ; Nice smelling ; Neatly done ;
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: ˝ Latina and ˝ Irish

Physical Description:
Ginger is a sweet hot sexy MILF !! Great pleasing attitude. Easy to talk, always smiling. I like the way she smiles – short spurts of chuckles / giggles !! Lol. Nice natural set of twins – may be 34 B/C !! Wow, Loved munching on those. Perky nipples when they get excited !! Momma marks on her stomach ! Birth Mole on her left cheek. Height – about 5’5” or 5’6” ; Weight – around 130-140 lbs ; Nice hot body, Few non-distractive Tattoos ; Nice clean pussy with a slight stubble ; And a fine Ass, worth tapping ! Very flexible with scheduling. Nice TCB. Very passionate.

She’s ˝ Latin and ˝ Irish.
((Sorry Chung – but I can’t be as detailed as you up to a single decimal point precision !! Lol..

((Read more in the ROS)).

Recommendation: !! YES YES YES !! She’s a Freak in Bed !!
Great job man!!!

I saw her 7 years ago with her Alexis
Nice SD! I remember seeing her awhile ago & she’s definitely freak in the sheets!
She’s ˝ Latin and ˝ Irish. [/SIZE][/FONT]
((Sorry Chung – but I can’t be as detailed as you up to a single decimal point precision !! Lol..
Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Ha! 1/2 and 1/2 works for me! looks like it worked for you, as in the old Hooker slang for fuck and suck, LOL..

great pics.. you and Wile get unbelievable shots, I don't even miss nudity in these they are so sharp.. well, I do miss it some, I'm not going to sit here and lie, LOL
Nice one SD! Seems like a great beautiful milf!!
Thanks Gman !!
Great job man!!! Originally Posted by gman44
Thanks Gats.. Very true !!
Nice SD! I remember seeing her awhile ago & she’s definitely freak in the sheets! Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
Thanks Chung !! 1/2 and 1/2 for "Fuck and Suck" ! That's a nice one... Lol..
Chung - For more nudity, guess you need to see the review on the "other site" !! Lol..
Ha! 1/2 and 1/2 works for me! looks like it worked for you, as in the old Hooker slang for fuck and suck, LOL..

great pics.. you and Wile get unbelievable shots, I don't even miss nudity in these they are so sharp.. well, I do miss it some, I'm not going to sit here and lie, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank you Sir !! Yes - a great MILF !!
Nice one SD! Seems like a great beautiful milf!! Originally Posted by Sir Axl
Yes, OP - these nicely done pics are...

a 'good start'...

BUTT, verrrrry pleased to see a second (other site) 'parallel review' with the 'rest of' the ROS

Nice review, SD! She looks very nice and inviting. Thank you for the sexy pictures.
Ginger is the best.
Thanks Skittlez !! Glad you enjoyed it !! Lol...
Your reviews have always been great too !! I am eagerly waiting for you to restart your Reviews again after the ECCIE-Return !!
Yes, OP - these nicely done pics are...
a 'good start'...
BUTT, verrrrry pleased to see a second (other site) 'parallel review' with the 'rest of' the ROS
Originally Posted by Skittlez
Thanks Y&M !! My pleasure !
Nice review, SD! She looks very nice and inviting. Thank you for the sexy pictures. Originally Posted by You&Me
I agree Dallaswill !!

Ginger is the best. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Nice review I have put her on my to do list