BBBJ

This may be a stupid question, but I’m a bit new to hobbying. What are the chances of getting an STD while receiving BBBJ?
I have been hobbying for over 10 years and have seen over 100 women. Nearly all have performed BBBJ, and I have never came ght an STD. My latest STD test was within the last year. I do use condoms religiously.
Appreciate it. Hard thing to explain away.
I’ve actually read that but curious about other people real life experiences with it.
https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/s...andoralsex.htm
Direct from the CDC. Originally Posted by Fizley
who cares what the CDC says on anything
who cares what the CDC says on anything Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ya I get my STD info from Trump. He knows more than anyone about them.
Ya I get my STD info from Trump. He knows more than anyone about them. Originally Posted by royamcr
CDC was not believable on anything long before Trump even ran
What in tarnation is this BBBJ that you speak of...?
What in tarnation is this BBBJ that you speak of...? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Would love to show you sometime. Combined we both have all the tools for a proper demonstration.
CDC was not believable on anything long before Trump even ran Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
This is based on what evidence?
Would love to show you sometime. Combined we both have all the tools for a proper demonstration. Originally Posted by Jam3768
I'm a Very Fast Learner AND a Visual Learner...
I'm a Very Fast Learner AND a Visual Learner... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I bet you are
Most high end providers get tested regularly even when they use protection for everyone’s safety.
CDC is very accurate and uses hard data every time

Like covid guidelines though, data and lack of data may cause you to make different risk decisions.

Can you technically get STD from BBBJ yes...

Is it likely - not something the CDC is going to study. Definitely not as likely as unprotected sex....