Name: CiCi
Phone: 210-449-7607
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Tezel next to pizza hut
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' 3" shoulder length black hair, wearing a disney jean skirt, slight mommy tummy, what appears to be B's, tatoo above her right breast, and decent legs. Wore a mask entire time.
Recommendation: No
My brother that is fucking horrible! I hate this place. They always treat you like they are doing you a favor. It was good once and the girl left and it’s been shut since

If there was a no, hell no and fuck no. It would be a fuck no
I agree @amprat.
I tried several times to soften the bitch named Monica… no luck.
I see police car in parking lot many times eating I guess he eats
at that Mexican restaurant. Maybe that has spooked the girls but
for sure Monica needs to lighten up or ship back to China.
There was a girl in February I saw that was amazing. We clicked and she wasn’t like the other ones that I’d seen. She was a short timer and moving on. I wish I got her number. All others were meh.
Yeah, I hate that place..She did that crap to me. Many more choices in the area that are better.
Whoa!!! you guys saved me some money!! Its close but I'll go to the Thousand Oaks area. Its not that far. I don't have a big spa budget so I want to get it right.
Excellent decision … go somewhere where you get the most bang for your buck.
Agree. Go somewhere else until they feel like you are doing them a favor and treat you as such.

My last three review have kind of been plagued with garbage and being taken advantage of. Bust bust bust. I might just go see Katie or Ping tomorrow just to have a sure thing that I know I'll enjoy. I don't know who else is present currently and very reliable on the Naco strip who almost always has a good attitude and does all the things I want her to do.

If you know someone, feel free to DM me who and where.
I went to Harmony and met Coco. All I can say about the service is wow! I am so glad I took the time to go somewhere else! Review later tonight.
Nice!

I settled on seeing Ping for an hour. Was exactly what I needed.
Nice!

I settled on seeing Ping for an hour. Was exactly what I needed. Originally Posted by Time Flies
She offers a great reset when needed..
She sure did. I needed a sure thing after 3 bombs in a row.
+1 x4