Encounter: AVOID SCARLETTE ROSE AT ALL COSTS

User ID: N/A
Date: 10/16/2021
Name: Scarlett Rose
Phone: 682-334-4803
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/texas-thick/28882692 https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North...ettroseoftexas
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: College and Nall
Activities: CBJ, Mish, Standing Doggy, RCG
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Long blonde hair. Cute, a little thicker than photos.
Recommendation: No
Seems like one of those that once she got the $$$ she doesn't care to provide anything else after that because she already got what she wanted. Some usually do this because they know you won't or don't want to cause a seen.
Shame Shame.... Sorry you had to endure that bro.
I seen her late last night and my experience was nothing like this ... I actually enjoyed seeing her and her big ass ... Sorry to hear your experience with her was not as good ... One thing I do with a girl I never seen before we get going is ask what all the dos and donts are that way once the session begins the questions are out the way and just down to busy ...
I seen her late last night and my experience was nothing like this ... I actually enjoyed seeing her and her big ass ... Sorry to hear your experience with her was not as good ... One thing I do with a girl I never seen before we get going is ask what all the dos and donts are that way once the session begins the questions are out the way and just down to busy ... Originally Posted by Hova045
You should do a report so we can compare styles. It might answer some questions.
I seen her late last night and my experience was nothing like this ... I actually enjoyed seeing her and her big ass ... Sorry to hear your experience with her was not as good ... One thing I do with a girl I never seen before we get going is ask what all the dos and donts are that way once the session begins the questions are out the way and just down to busy ... Originally Posted by Hova045