City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: FBSM, L1,
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful
5’5, Thin but curves, toned. Looks like the femme fatale in a bond movie. I am shocked at how beautiful and put together this woman is. She’s in yoga pants and sports bra, but somehow looks bougie
Recommendation: Yes
Actually to the description on Rubmaps, I’m positive her name is Mia. Whoever she is, she’s amazing
Originally Posted by joemother
Standard
  • pkh
  • 03-17-2022, 02:06 AM
FANTASTIC review! Thank you!
I wish all u fuckers shared more info about massage room back in the days. I am close to their and never step in because it look too nice to have other activity. Now is L1 only and not really my thing.
I wish all u fuckers shared more info about massage room back in the days. I am close to their and never step in because it look too nice to have other activity. Now is L1 only and not really my thing. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Since when does a tiny neon-signed AMP wedged into a strip center in a Home Depot parking lot full of illegal day workers look “too nice” for extras? LOL
That strip center is a decent looking one with decent restaurant next door. Most amp are in run down old strip center. U usually see a vipe, cell phone, no name convenient store, and some nail place next to an amp.

Plus u got a home Depot in the same parking lot and a huge college campus. I am surprised and I drive by it almost weekly.

My amp sensor is usually pretty good, and this one totally went past me.

Btw, anyone seen the ladies that use to work there and provide the "works".
Actually to the description on Rubmaps, I’m positive her name is Mia. Whoever she is, she’s amazing Originally Posted by I Like Massage
Nah the name you gave was right. Went today and got doubles with both Lina and Mia. Shit was fun. Went 3 rounds. Will definitely do that again.
Nah the name you gave was right. Went today and got doubles with both Lina and Mia. Shit was fun. Went 3 rounds. Will definitely do that again. Originally Posted by James_penny
So how does Lina look & act compared to Mia?
Nah the name you gave was right. Went today and got doubles with both Lina and Mia. Shit was fun. Went 3 rounds. Will definitely do that again. Originally Posted by James_penny
Three rounds of what? Did any clothes come off either of those upselling bitches?
For 3 rounds I don’t think mr jimmy penny paid a cent less than the axing price

I was standing in line with mr Jimmy at the drugstore he looked pretty ill. You can't always get what you want...butt if you try sometimes you just might find
Youjustmightfind, you get what u need, ah yeah
3 rounds of HJ. Mia’s shirt came off. I was able to explore where ever I wanted. And the total damage was 250. Mia is more calm and laid back Lina is more frisky. They didn’t ask for more tip (60 each) and were really grateful for the tip. Lina was taller and skinnier. Probably A or B cups, really pretty face. Mia was shorter with a great ass and probably C cups. Less pretty face but not in pretty. Mia definitely works out her lower post and you can tell
The massage was really good too. Honestly, 11/10 experience. Probably the best one I’ve had at a AMP and would definitely repeat.
L1
That strip center is a decent looking one with decent restaurant next door. Most amp are in run down old strip center. U usually see a vipe, cell phone, no name convenient store, and some nail place next to an amp.

Plus u got a home Depot in the same parking lot and a huge college campus. I am surprised and I drive by it almost weekly.

My amp sensor is usually pretty good, and this one totally went past me.

Btw, anyone seen the ladies that use to work there and provide the "works". Originally Posted by Jackpuck
The main reason most AMPS are in nearly vacant strip centers or in ones that have Vape stores, 3rd party cell phone stores etc.. is because the more up and up type business's usually call the cops on AMPS. So the "seedier" the other business's the more accepted the AMP is.

I knew of 1 AMP that was located in a 3 division strip center (think the shape of a horseshoe but not connected at the corners. It was located in one of the corners and you could drive in from behind the strip center, park and go get serviced & leave without being seen by the main parking lot in the center.

I have some criteria I use when I pull up to an AMP in a strip center as to what can happen inside:

1) cameras watching the parking lot. If they can see to the left, center and right of the parking lot out front of them then the odds of "fun" happening goes from 25% to 40%

2) if there are cameras watching all directions of the sidewalk, the odds go to about 60%

3) if front door lets you into a lobby area OR they have to BUZZ you into the lobby area and the rooms are behind a locked door/gate the odds are around 75-85%

4) if they are open 24x7 or open very late (like 2-4 am) with all of the above then figure 95% with the girl being the final deciding factor.

Some of the places that are not open 24x7 will still be in the 95% range depending on the girl.

I have at 1 location was brought a girl by the Mamasan and asked the girl once the Mamasan left what all we could do giving the signal for FS and she shook her head NO. So I asked her to go get the Mamasan, asked her about FS and she got me a different girl.

I think the 1st girl was new.