URL / Website: -
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: west road somewhere
Activities: LFK, CFS, DATY
Hair Length and Color: longer past shoulders, dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice curves - flat stomach, full chest, and nice round ass - very pretty face behind the mask
Recommendation: Yes
went here last night saw 2 older ladies nothing sexy to report on
went here last night saw 2 older ladies nothing sexy to report on Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
Written like the real Fifi.
Totally agree…
Does Fifi really think we can’t spot him a mile away?…FightingFi, ea6b, Dubsomething…i’m sure there’s more…..a new handle every few months. What’s the deal?
Totally agree…
Does Fifi really think we can’t spot him a mile away?…FightingFi, ea6b, Dubsomething…i’m sure there’s more…..a new handle every few months. What’s the deal? Originally Posted by GasMonkey
It gets even better … he sent me a PM this week with a question, acting as if it was his first ever communication exchange with me and that I didn’t know who he really is. LMAO
Guys, if you want to discuss Fifi, start a separate thread.
Lets not hijack this review.
went here last night saw 2 older ladies nothing sexy to report on Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
I have to agree. Each time i see “late 20”, I go for a quick check to find out that the reviewed girl is 40+. I know that if we enjoy ourselves we tend to think that those girls are younger than they actually are.
The oldest she is is early thirties. She is green.
I’ve never seen a green Asian. Is it a skin condition, kryptonite, or some heavy duty contrast agent? I’m interested cause I have some blue balls and a Seattle Seahawks fan