State: Texas
Address: By Dhr alberta rd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Fbsm, nuru, cbj, fsmp
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Mia is honestly hot with a banging mm top and bottom her ass looks somewhat natural but i can tell it’s been worked on but looks natural
Recommendation: Yes
Damn son, got one of the TT girls to go FS? Boy got game.
Don’t they all?? She offered it to me the first time and saw her another 3 times afterwards
Be careful with this one. 5 reviews in less than a month on the site. Yes my handle is newer with no reviews but been around over 10 years. Take it or leave it but this guy is sketchy..
I’m not new i’ve been seeing girls since before covid i just found out about this website a while back but i’ve decided to review some girls for the dudes ain’t nothing sketchy about that everyone should eat and have fun im just reviewing the girls i’ve seen recent and the past just cause i reviewed them rn doesn’t mean it’s sketch i’m reviewing females that people already know about and know they’re legit
Don’t they all?? She offered it to me the first time and saw her another 3 times afterwards Originally Posted by miguelramram23
No they don't, i've been going to TT for a loooooong time now and very rarely have even been offered FS of any kind. And most of those girls were gone in a week or two. I'm also not saying it doesn't happen, that's the "got game" part. I think all of these girls will go FS if either the price is right or you are right. I always ask, and so far have always been told no.
What was the total damage? And also i think all this girls do fs if they find you attractive, and thats it. Thats what i thin k because I always ask and they always say no. Even some that have reviews that they offer fs i get declined by them. And about the comment above saying that the girls that do offer are gone in a week i wonder if thats the reason some of the new girls are no longer there the ones that lasted like a month like Pamela Milly and Julie. Damm milly was sexy, amazing body.