Green Eyed Providers! Time for Us to SHINE TOO! Post Your Pics!

Okay, so I am starting the green eyed thread for providers with the pretty greens to post! So let's see 'em ladies!

• L.A.
  • 07-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Can't think of the right word(s) to describe your pics. I keep thinking of exotic but it's something else.
Tall, thin, tats, dark complexion, natural breasts. Oh yeah and pretty green eyes!
I think the latest entry to this category would be Jenay Foxx.. Very beautiful Green eyes !!
Cayden, you're eyes are absolutely beautiful! Wow!!
+1.
Without an Iota of Doubt in it !!!!

Cayden, you're eyes are absolutely beautiful! Wow!! Originally Posted by Roy Wally
Kitty, oh those gorgeous green eyes of yours
Don't mind if I do! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Now THOSE are a sight!
Sometimes green...sometimes hazel...depending on my mood and attire
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20170318_185257_Film3.jpg (283.6 KB, 1075 views) File Type: jpg 20170329_175251_Film3.jpg (293.4 KB, 1075 views)
Wow ladies. Sexy
Pretty, I think mine are hazel too, but the brown and green don't mix so brown/green? haha I figured there wouldn't be a hazel thread so this was my chance.

Sometimes green...sometimes hazel...depending on my mood and attire Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Now THOSE are a sight! Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Gorgeous eyes and lips Kitty!!
Kitty and Lunar - Amazing eyes - you ladies have !!! Awesome... Just beautiful !!
Thank you!! (。♥‿♥。)

Kitty and Lunar - Amazing eyes - you ladies have !!! Awesome... Just beautiful !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01