eccie thread like P411's "avaiable NOW"?

If you would like eccie to start a thread similar to P411's AVAILABLE NOW--send a quick pm to "Questions for the Staff" thread stating:
"Let's have available now thread on eccie"
will only take you one minute to post the above
the problem with requests and Iso's is TIMING--quite often a guy will have a few hours if time open up , and he tries to find a gal on ISO
---but it often takes so long, his window of time passes before he can connect with a girl
WITH AN AVAILABLE NOW THREAD, GUYS CAN JUST SEARCH TO SEE WHICH GIRLS ARE AVAILABLE
if enough eccie guys and gals PM TO QUESTIONS FOR THE STAFF THREAD, MAY BE THE MODS WILL ESTABLISH AN AVAILABLE NOW THREAD--MAKE THINGS SO MUCH EASIER FOR US ALL
Great idea Sherry, can't believe this hasn't been suggested or even tried before.
do you mean one site-wide "available now" thread, or one for each locale?
Yes, that's a much-needed feature here on ECCIE !!! Thanks Sherry for bringing this up !!
Wouldn't the same handful of ladies that blow up every ISO post be making available now posts every 15 minutes? Isn't that the very reason they shut down the short notice thing?

AGREEING WITH ME IS NOT GOING TO GET A THREAD-
YOU HAVE TO LET THE DALLAS STAFF KNOW YOU WANT AVAILABLE NOW THREAD
action you can take---
If you want to request the mods to set up an "AVAILABLE NOW" THREAD ON Dallas site,
click below
https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=574 (questions for the staff thread)
then write--YES I want "available now " thread like P411 has---
the above will only take you one minute-
-if enough people ask for it, maybe eccie will set up avaialble now thread

(eccie had "short notice" thread last year, but there were too many rules connected to it and it was discontinued-)
-p411 has no time restrictions--the girl just posts if she is available at any given time
---guys click on site to see which girls are avaialable--much easier for guys who want a meeting SOON
than the time consuming ISO presently used
Can you answer my question first please?
Sherry...Are you available now?
I believe this topic has been discussed before. It's my understanding that ladies in Dallas cannot follow simple rules, so we cant have a snatch thread like some other areas.
STAFF HAS REJECTED IDEA OF AVAILABLE NOW THREAD
see Duke of G's defninte NO response posted by him in "questions for the staff "thread--- july 19--
  • L.A.
  • 07-19-2017, 04:04 PM
All the members want it but those in power say Nay Nay. It's kinda like the government.
I'm a proponent of an available now thread, but do you really think spamming the mods is going to make them reverse their stance?
I have been on other boards where you are allowed one LMA per week, and there is a lock on your account from posting on that thread until 7 days have passed. Seems like that's a good solution. Great idea!
There once was an available now thread that had emergency ad prices and everything, but as stated by Laura Lynn, a handful of ladies couldn't follow some simple rules, monitoring it was a nightmare for the mods, or so they claimed, and it got shuttered several years ago. What happened is ladies would post, and then bump to be sure they stayed on the top of the "pile" with another availability window. Avarice and ignorance. Two things rampant even beyond these walls.

The phrase "herding cats" comes to mind when this was discussed and tried at length in the past.