When is it a fetish? When is it simply what you like?

• grean
  • 07-28-2017, 07:17 AM
I imagine a lot of things are just a matter of opinion. There's foot fetishes, panty hose fetishes ,and other commonly known things that are at least, by most, considered to be fetishes. There are some that will think that's just a different sex act?

Can some fetishes stop being fetishes and become viewed as just sex act?

For example

A 20 year old guy who is into 60 year old women would probably be told that that is a fetish, right?

Fast forward 35 years and he still is into 60 year old women, in retrospect doesn't it just seem that he's simply into those ladies? After all he now 55 and going after 60 year olds. In 10 more years he'll be chasing younger women finally.

Will a cum fetish always be that? I don't see ladies playing with spooge, for our benefit or theirs ever not being considered a fetish.

Thoughts?
generally speaking, I define "fetish" as something I enjoy that society feels I should not, and thus attempts to degrade my desire, and limit my access.

my answer is "get out of my bedroom and the backseat of my car, I will do what I want, when I want, and with whomever I want.. Fuck You!"

Look the word up.

Fetish - a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

An object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion

An object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

Any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation

So its a matter of degree most of the time. Some things that are outside society norm for sex would also be fetishes. Excrement play, BDSM activities, golden showers, etc would be fetishes.

If I suck your toes once in awhile, that's a like. But if I have to suck your toes every time for an extended time period or to get off, that's a fetish

Teasing a girl with a feather is an interest. Using the whole chicken is a fetish
Title gore... Why are they mutually exclusive?
Drats. Ran out of time to edit.

Green, fucking someone 40 years older would not be a fetish. But, if the reason he fucks old women is because of something about them that is required for him to get off, that would be the fetish part. Maybe he can only get off if he sucks old, wrinkled, dried up breasts. So he sees old women because they are most likely to have those breasts. The fact the age difference shrinks as he gets older does not stop it from being a fetish because he always has to have those old, wrinkled, dried up breasts to get off.

But there are no hard, fast rules about many fetishes.
Erotic-- Tickling your lover with a feather
Kinky-- Using the whole chicken.
I have something like an anti-fetish. While I like all the things men like I also have a things that seem less common.

For example, while I have no desire to have any sexual interaction with feet I find ugly feet a turn off whereas I notice nice feet immediately. I don't want any foot jobs or to suck on any toes, I just appreciate nice feet and am turned off by not nice feet.

A little weirder: I have a similar thing for ears. While I have no desire to fuck anyone's ear certain ear shapes are attractive while others are a turn off. It is one of the first things I notice.

The reason I call it an anti-fetish is because I only fixate on it if I don't like what I see. If a girl has nice feet/ears I stop looking and move on to the parts most of us like.
Well then Grace. Tickle your ass with a feather :-). Well No ma'am I said particular nasty weather. That's an old one lol.

My best wishes girl. Hope your back sooner
Is it a fetish to want to fuck hot chicks?
Is it a fetish to want to fuck hot chicks? Originally Posted by plove35
yes.

if the hot chick is too far apart from your age, from a particular ethnic group, very skinny, very large, more than 3 months pregnant, or suffers from Dwarfism.

of course, Society disavows the notion that any of the above can legitimately be "hot" in your view. simply defining them as "hot" calls your mental judgement into question.
Its a fetish when the provider upcharges you for it
No Chung, its not a fetish, your just describing a pervert.
Not the same at all.

And no one judged you when you fucked that middle eastern, one legged, 8 month pregnant, transgender dwarf. We all said that's just Chung being Chung.
yes.

if the hot chick is too far apart from your age, from a particular ethnic group, very skinny, very large, more than 3 months pregnant, or suffers from Dwarfism.

of course, Society disavows the notion that any of the above can legitimately be "hot" in your view. simply defining them as "hot" calls your mental judgement into question. Originally Posted by Chung Tran