Jadoncarl04.....Becareful ladies !!!!!!

He just showed up to my incall per his request he came in and made excuse about going to get money then never came back have phone #and his picture...
Don't worry ladies...she's upset because her physic was far off from the pics she sent. I was displeased and walked out as anyone would. Already apologized for wasting her time.
Sweetie i have over 53 reviews no need to use fake pictures plenty guys will vouch for that my hair is tied up and no make up he is young white guy saud he was 26
But he looks in early 30s
Don't worry ladies...she's upset because her physic was far off from the pics she sent. I was displeased and walked out as anyone would. Already apologized for wasting her time. Originally Posted by Jadoncarl04
don't blame you.. i would have done the same!
Let's look at this at a positive way. Him walking out saved you from a no review.
Redcat - Wow.. Now, that's what I call an "Optimistic" the thinking!!!
Awesome !!!🙂🙂

Let's look at this at a positive way. Him walking out saved you from a no review. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
this is the most awesome alert I have ever read! I look at post #1, and immediately think "he bailed, Duh"!? 4 minutes later (and it's rare for the subject of an alert to post, period, let alone in 4 minutes) he posts what I was thinking. Fucking Classic!
I was legit sad too! 1.5 hours round trip drive for nada😭
Your pussy they can hype you up all you want your not attractive in anyway and would never see you in real world ...grown men dont run out they let you know your not there type and keep it moving..so fuck you anybody that has something to say about it...
Not an alert, moved to coed.

Well, other than a self alert that you took his picture and are going to share, then yeah, alert on you.
Fuck you too...he sent his picture to me..its alert because he has my address ...
Hundreds of guys have your address. That doesn't make it an alert. A guy who came in, paid you, fucked you and left is as equal a risk as a guy who came in and then backed out. Having cash in hand and spending it doesn't make a person any more safe with your personal info.