Squirting at its finest ???

Let me understand this⁉️
So is it true a lot of guys r not into women squirting??

What's the point on have fun if she can't release 💦💦
At the end??

Is it really not at the woman??
we all like different things, period.
sometimes there are rational reasons, sometimes irrational ones, sometimes no reasons at all.

i personally dont like squirting cos i dont feel stimulated or eroticized when it happens. that's just me.
but if a lady wants or has to squirt, go right ahead.

btw, what did you mean here "Is it really not at the woman??"
I love a nice release.
I have been with squirters..Was a novelty at first, but dint really like getting drenched in a girls piss so not something I look for. If she is a squirter just let me know so I can get out of the way when it happens.
Sorry my typo I didn't write it correctly. I was asking was it not about the women to release at the end sweetie..
I'm sorry sweetie I wrote the post wrong.. I was asking is it not okay for the woman to release at the end rather its squirting r creamer??
Sorry, but I don't understand what it is you are trying to discuss with both your BJ thread and this one. Are you just trying to draw attention to your "skills"?

Personally, the only time I ever "squirted" was when I had to pee and a guy with a big dick kept pounding me right in the bladder.

Squirting is no mystery, not only do women not have organs to create ejaculate, even if we were able to produce ejaculate we do not have an organ to store ejaculate. It is physically impossible for a woman to ejaculate. The only thing that it is or can be is pee. Ask any medical doctor.

I don't care how big of a fantasy it is for the misled client who wants a squirter, I refuse to piss on any of my clients for any amount. Personally, I just can't lower myself to do so. If I was to offer this type of service I would classify it as water sports/golden shower. I do not offer anything that includes human waste touching anyone's body.
This may be one of the dumbest and most poorly worded threAds in history. I can't believe I even read this stupid shit. I need internet therapy now.
This may be one of the dumbest and most poorly worded threAds in history. I can't believe I even read this stupid shit. I need internet therapy now. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
There's internet therapy? Where can I sign up?

OP, nice eyebrows. How did you get them to look so natural?
I'm trying see how was this a dumb post??
It's a lot of guys don't perfer to be with a woman if squirts period. Did the post get wrote incorrectly yes‼️ But I can see up top ⬆️ I corrected what I was trying to say‼️ But u are entitled to feel and speak on what you feel to be dumb I guess.. anyways, have a wonderful day..
Squirting doesn't bother me. It really turned me on at one point, but I think it has lost it's novelty over the years. However, it's a pretty good indication the girl is really turned-on if things get that juicy in my estimation.
Squirting is no mystery, not only do women not have organs to create ejaculate, even if we were able to produce ejaculate we do not have an organ to store ejaculate. It is physically impossible for a woman to ejaculate. The only thing that it is or can be is pee. Ask any medical doctor. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
No, you won't get that same answer as it is still a topic of debate. Some Doctors will tell you there's no such thing as a G spot either, and I know that's BS.

There's your position on squirting, and then there's the position that the fluid comes from the Skene glands via the Paraurethral Ducts which is what makes you wet. So, yes you do have glands other than your bladder that store liquid. From my personal experience, I've been squirted on multiple times and it never resembled piss. No smell, no color, slick consistency but not sticky, dried up quickly and left no stains on the bed sheets. Go pee on your sheets and see if these same factors still hold true.

Ask any girl who is a squirter and they will tell you it's not piss. I can't say for sure as I don't have a pussy, and the only women I have heard deny squirting are women like you who have never squirted. I would say neither of us are qualified to pass final judgement.
Thanks a lot sweetie for your reply‼️ I'm learning that not all will agree with the topic. I wrote post from my cell phone, I see that a big NO from this point on. Thanks so much for having something positive to say sweetie .
Squirting doesn't bother me. It really turned me on at one point, but I think it has lost it's novelty over the years. However, it's a pretty good indication the girl is really turned-on if things get that juicy in my estimation. No, you won't get that same answer as it is still a topic of debate. Some Doctors will tell you there's no such thing as a G spot either, and I know that's BS.

There's your position on squirting, and then there's the position that the fluid comes from the Skene glands via the Paraurethral Ducts which is what makes you wet. So, yes you do have glands other than your bladder that store liquid. From my personal experience, I've been squirted on multiple times and it never resembled piss. No smell, no color, slick consistency but not sticky, dried up quickly and left no stains on the bed sheets. Go pee on your sheets and see if these same factors still hold true.

Ask any girl who is a squirter and they will tell you it's not piss. I can't say for sure as I don't have a pussy, and the only women I have heard deny squirting are women like you who have never squirted. I would say neither of us are qualified to pass final judgement. Originally Posted by Super Sonic
Ok, I will give you that one that maybe there is such a thing as Skene glands and paraurethral ducts, but if it happens it is during moments of extreme pleasure which usually require an emotional bond between partners not an IOP with a provider. I've had some great sex in the hobby but to be honest never achieved the heights of passion I've had with someone I had genuine emotions for. The difference between "sex" and "making love"... I just don't see it happening, if it really does happen in the first place, in the "hobby".

I didn't say I never squirted. I said I did squirt and it was from getting pounded in the bladder.

Negative on the sheet pissing.
I'll admit that I am a major squirter and I make that obvious in my ads and my profile. And it's mentioned in most of my reviews. I have been the first for some guys too.
I have no control over it. Sometimes, I can squirt straight in the air, or have been known to gush or just get extra wet. But it's all based on the guy. I can not make it happen by myself, although I wish I could.
And it's not always from penetration or 'pounded in the bladder'. There are times that it is purely external stimulation of the clit. Although the g-spot is another stimulation point as well. And I can also squirt during Greek.
To me, it is a more intense orgasm, but I also orgasm without squirting at times too.
  • Go4it
  • 07-30-2017, 05:59 PM
I want you in cowgirl position and have a TRUE squirt on the down stroke.

But alas, there are a lot of women on here who think just because they produce lots of juice (ie juicy pussy) that is a squirt. Or just because it dribbles out fast - that is a squirt.

No way Jose - a squirter on her back can hit the wall from 5+ feet away.

When you are on top and let loose on the down stroke I want it to splatter me from my nipples to my knees. And your legs have to be so spastic you can't get back up.

Otherwise - you just wish you were a squirter.