Palazio Overcrowded on Saturday Night

• phizz
  • 05-02-2021, 08:21 AM
I decided not to make this a review since technically I didn't do much at the club last night, but still wanted to share the intel so others don't waste their time.

I drove from SA to Austin to check out Palazio last (Saturday) night. They had a lot of amazing girls. I would estimate about 80-100 girls and over 50% of them were really hot, imo. I knew a couple of the girls were working last night who dance on the much more wild side, and that's honestly what I was seeking.

The problem was, non-VIP areas consist of a few red couches just towards the right of the main stage. I don't mind grinding on girls there, but Saturday night was a particularly bad opportunity for that.

First of all, the club seated a large party where half the group was sitting in regular chairs, and the other half of the group was seated on one of the couches that's normally dedicated for table dances. So that right there instantly takes away 33% of non-VIP members' capacity for dances. Now, you're only left with two red couches and much, much more limited availability.

To make matters much worse, I saw customers take girls to one of the non-VIP couches right next to the one that the party was sitting in, and some of the drunk guys from the party were horsing around and interacting with the strippers while they were grinding on guys on the neighboring couch. I know some guys might be into that, but to me that's a huge turn-off. I don't want to pay for dances if I know there's a chance that some other guy is going to be talking to the stripper while she's grinding on me at the same time--huuuuge turnoff.

So that leaves you with one other non-VIP red couch that is waaaay out in the open. I don't mind dancing there, but it was hardly ever even available.

The only other option is to pay ridiculous prices like $575 for a VIP table. I inquired with one of the managers if they offer a VIP annual membership that grants access to other private areas and he said no.

I've had an amazing time at Palazio on countless nights without needing to pay for a VIP table, but the lesson learned here is to avoid Palazio on a Saturday night when it's packed and their non-VIP capacity is severely limited. I'm going to try another night on my next visit like Friday or Sunday.
Thanks for sharing. I don't think any club is good on a Friday or Saturday night. I wouldn't try Friday if I were you.
It looks like almost all clubs, with their ridiculous VIP prices, will drive many of their best customers away ..... when a VIP table price (like stated here) is $75 more than a VIP yearly membership used to cost just a couple of year ago, it just isn't worth clubbing anymore .....
Never underestimate the ability of a strip club manager to shoot himself and his club in the foot.
  • phizz
  • 05-03-2021, 08:55 AM
It looks like almost all clubs, with their ridiculous VIP prices, will drive many of their best customers away ..... when a VIP table price (like stated here) is $75 more than a VIP yearly membership used to cost just a couple of year ago, it just isn't worth clubbing anymore ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

I agree. So far in Austin, I have been to Palazio, Red Rose, and Yellow Rose. All three of those clubs have no option for an annual VIP membership and try to gouge you to take a girl to VIP on a per-visit basis. The lack of a VIP option seems like an Austin trend.

In San Antonio, all clubs offer annual VIP memberships and most have a decent level of privacy in VIP. Some of them have increased their rates from $500 to $1k per year, but I have recently found out that several of the owners also own a different club in San Antonio, and their second location honors the same VIP membership! So it might not be that bad of a deal.

Strangely enough, I am still quite drawn to Austin's club scene despite limited privacy and the risk of not getting an opportunity in non-VIP. It feels good to see totally new hot girls I've never seen before and I've seen some amazing girls in Austin! One good night grinding on a 10/10 in Austin is worth 3 trips driving home empty handed hahaha.