Mustangs Update

I went to Mustangs in JC recently and thought I would give an update. I had not been since Covid and was not sure what to expect. It was kind of a disappointment.

First of all, it was a Friday night and there were only two dancers there. When on stage, they did not remove any clothing. I was expecting them to at least take off their tops for the second songs - but no luck. They did not even come around to dance for anyone sitting by the stage - but came around for tips after getting off stage.

Once I decided I wanted to get a lap dance, it actually took me a while to get one to agree. I asked one, who said later because she was going on stage again soon (it was a few songs away). The other had just finished giving one and wanted me to ask her after her next set. I almost left, but stayed until after her set.

The dance was also disappointing. She did remove her top, but promptly turned around and danced looking away from me. I understand covid concerns, but at least hoped to get a good look at her tits. Also, the biggest turn off was that she told me to button and pull up my pants before the dance started. I was confused because they were buttoned, zipped, and pulled up. They were jeans, so it is not like I had on sweats or shorts. I figured any extras or a good dance was out of the question then, and I was right.

I have had many good nights there in the past, and this was probably the worst. The place really has gone downhill.