Lying cheating democrat caught on film.

Fox viewpoint is a stronger one.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jam...alarm-incident

CNN viewpoint, he gets a slap on the wrist.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/25/polit...arm/index.html

Either way, it just shows the limit the democrats will go to get their way on a vote.

OK to the freaky foursome, I know in advance you will try to weasel your way out of this situation, how about for once show some f'n decency and admit one of your own fucked up.
Don’t worry, they’ll just “but Trump” you instead of say yes Bowman F’d up.
Yep, it appears that he committed a crime and he got charged for it. But, DJ, you are getting redundant. You have already brought this up once before. And like once before, I will state that this was an individual that it seems made a bad decision. Unless of course if you have evidence that it was something more. You have a habit of cherry picking isolated incidents and applying them an entire group. That is called making generalizations and generalizations are almost never true. Yes, recently I was rightly accused of doing this, but I admitted that I was wrong and should not have done it. You are so intent on demonizing all Democrats that you are grasping at straws.

And look, ara, I never once mentioned Trump.
Yep, it appears that he committed a crime and he got charged for it. But, DJ, you are getting redundant. You have already brought this up once before. And like once before, I will state that this was an individual that it seems made a bad decision. Unless of course if you have evidence that it was something more. You have a habit of cherry picking isolated incidents and applying them an entire group. That is called making generalizations and generalizations are almost never true. Yes, recently I was rightly accused of doing this, but I admitted that I was wrong and should not have done it. You are so intent on demonizing all Democrats that you are grasping at straws.

And look, ara, I never once mentioned Trump. Originally Posted by NordicJag

Democrats don't need me to demonize them, they're doing very well on their own.

Rest assured, if you put me on ignore, it won't bother me in the least. You follow me around from thread to thread like a little lost puppy dog. You're not my daddy and I'm damn sure not your bitch.

Here, let me dumb it down for you. So follow if you're capable. When I posted the original comment, it was when it first happened and things have happened since then. So I posted this updated article and tried to balance it out by posting Fox and CNN versions.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-26-2023, 06:23 AM
For Ara and DJ: for the purpose of perspective, would it be fair if i did a compare and contrast chart about this gentleman's criminal transgressions and official federal and/or state action against him, versus your leading presidential candidate?

if it isn't fair, why not? they're both politicians who face the criminal justice system.

and i'll happily hang out Menendez to dry. he should resign or go on involuntary unpaid sabbatical until he is aquitted. but if he's convicted, he should be permanently banned from holding any office. i hold my Democratic peeps' politicians to a high ethical standard; i do not believe Menendez meets that standard, although technically he's presumed innocent until he is found guilty in a court of law. principled Republicans should take the same approach with Trump, who faces 91 felony counts by 3 different prosecutors. Menendez faces a much smaller felony count than Trump's 91.

by contrast, i think Al Franken got railroaded by overly zealous feminists in my party, me too just a bridge too far. men accused of me too violations should still be afforded due process. i'd be happy to include him in my proposed summary table, if you have no objections. if you object, what would be the basis of your objection?
Well....
As I previously mentioned, if there's issues arising within political commentary in this local forum. I'd end it.
In that the National board has a specific forum for political whatnot, from now on, post in that forum.

Closing thread.