Activities: HJ and great massage
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite and beautiful
Recommendation: No
What is the real date
Damn! My PA status has expired. So it seems to makes no sense for the rec of Alasdenon to be "no" given the rest of his review. And because of my expired PA status I can't figure out what went on
Is she now at Big Panda permanently?

I tried to book 'Fiona' at Shady this week, but the girl who met me was a different girl who said her name was also Fiona. It's plausible that the replacement (whether temporary or permanent) truly is also named 'Fiona', so I could understand her not wanting to change her name, but IMHO this could have been better handled by their mgmt - eg at least double-checking with anyone who books Fiona to advise them that the current Fiona is not 'the same' Fiona.
how was the new fiona?
I didn't stay. I really wanted to see the original Fiona, because it's nice to already have a little rapport and I think she's sweet and genuinely nice. I called to tell MMS (politely) my disappointment in the mix-up. I couldn't get a straight answer as to if and when long-hair Fiona would be back @Shadyside.

The new Fiona was about 5'5" with a short bob haircut and had a trim athletic figure.

Would appreciate any shared intel about whether her move to Panda is temporary. Shadyside is much more convenient, and I'd prefer to see original Fiona there.
Did the new Fiona have shorts on also?
I honestly don't remember for sure, but I don't think so.
Is she now at Big Panda permanently?

I tried to book 'Fiona' at Shady this week, but the girl who met me was a different girl who said her name was also Fiona. It's plausible that the replacement (whether temporary or permanent) truly is also named 'Fiona', so I could understand her not wanting to change her name, but IMHO this could have been better handled by their mgmt - eg at least double-checking with anyone who books Fiona to advise them that the current Fiona is not 'the same' Fiona. Originally Posted by mxxxxm
Thank you, harley. I understand not pressing further. Probably won't be for a couple weeks, but I'll ask for 'Fiona' when I call to book at Panda and hopefully they know who I mean.