Spreading Info

If I truly want something to get to the masses, which do you think gets it to everyone faster..... Putting it in COED or the MENS Lounge, hell I think it is the MENS Lounge, especially if you speak ill of some ATF, lol. I think they should rename it the Info Center, I'm bored, anyone catch Idol tonight, I wonder how many of you would do Ellen .........
Now that was funny, but even with out access to the forum in question history suggests II2 to be correct, didn't the F'ing Prophet have some thoughts on this issue? LOL
That's a rhetorical question.

I'm setting the over/under at 2 hours, 30 minutes before CB or rbj chimes in on this subject.

You know, it pisses me off! BCD ain't BCD. The lounge ain't private but I'm on some list in provider buzz and no one will tell me what the list is.
I mean if whatever I did was important enough to get put on a list I would at least like to know how to duplicate it.
Forgot to translate into carkido,

You can buy access, providers like to buy things, they also like presents and wrapping men around their little fingers. This is not NASA level stuff, it's a business model not a sacred trust. Oh did I leave out that men are kinda stupid in the presence of hot chicks and sometimes make poor choices?
You know, it pisses me off! BCD ain't BCD. The lounge ain't private but I'm on some list in provider buzz and no one will tell me what the list is.
I mean if whatever I did was important enough to get put on a list I would at least like to know how to duplicate it. Originally Posted by boardman
Why worry? It's all about the company you keep. Rumor has it carkido's on that same list, (http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=80448&postcount=73), so how bad can it be?

I'm guessing it's right up there with being HD Bonafide.

Give that man a ribbon!
Why worry? It's all about the company you keep. Rumor has it carkido's on that same list, (http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=80448&postcount=73), so how bad can it be?

I'm guessing it's right up there with being HD Bonafide.

Give that man a ribbon! Originally Posted by TexasGator
I'm on the same list with the Pee Pee stalker? WTF?