Post Pics of Your Favorite Muscle Cars!

With OSD and Daddy talking about the Buick Roadmaster in the “Questions for the Staff” section, I got the idea to start this thread.

Here’s one of my favorite muscle cars of all time. And, actually the first car I ever owned as a kid. When I got it, it was twelve years old.

The pics aren't the actual car.

1968 Dodge Charger R/T (Road and Track) 440 Magnum

Cool shit!!!
And to beat you "clowns" to the punch, since you always break my balls; here's another one!

• Tiger
  • 12-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Gotta like the engine.

Maybe not a Musclecar but the BMW 2002 is a fkn classic! Car had some serious character.

I was always partial to the Olds 442 W30
Attached Images File Type: jpg 575x459.jpg (111.0 KB, 106 views)
Maybe not a Musclecar but the BMW 2002 is a fkn classic! Car had some serious character.

I was always partial to the Olds 442 W30 Originally Posted by roscoe14850
Nice Olds, roscoe.

As an aside: There’s always been an ongoing debate as to what Batman drove in the ABC TV series running on the ABC network for three seasons from January 12, 1966 to March 14, 1968. Just the other night a friend and I argued over what original vehicle the Batmobile was fabricated from. Here’s what I’ve known for years:

In 1955, the Lincoln division of Ford Motor Company designed and built a futuristic concept car called the Lincoln Futura. It was built entirely by hand in Turin, Italy at a cost of $250,000. In today’s money, the total would’ve been a whopping $2,113,033.71! Like many concept cars, it never saw the production line.
OG gangsta

Som bitch!

Sleeper 5.0

Pussy wagon

Color Me Gone vs. Ramchargers

Maybe sexiest...

John DeLorean's greatest success -- the Gran Turismo Omologato. (Omologato) certified as conforming to the specifications, as fuel capacity and engine displacement, for a class of standard automobiles (Gran Turismo) qualified to engage in various types of competitions.

The GTO involved transforming the upcoming redesigned Pontiac Tempest (pictured).
Another lesson from