When you have a bad day...

What do yall do? Sometimes I want to punch a wall, sometimes i go running, sometimes i need a massage, and sometimes i need a good round of real rough sex....that's sounding really great right now.
  • Seedy
  • 12-14-2012, 11:57 PM
I go fishing,....... no bullshit, it totally relaxes me, most of the time I don't give a shit if I catch anything or not, but a nice redfish, or two makes it a good day.......
I love fishing. should go one day. i need to work on my cast.
Take a happy pill...
I like a hot relaxing bubble bath.......or a shopping trip to the mall!
I get a blow job and then play video games with loud music in the background, then I eat a steak, then I get another blow job.
I get a blow job and then play video games with loud music in the background, then I eat a steak, then I get another blow job. Originally Posted by spear88
Im up for helping out for guys haveing bad days im a good stress releiver!a sh:
Listening to music , shopping and driving around.
I like a hot relaxing bubble bath.......or a shopping trip to the mall! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm with Dallas, here. I could easily take five hot baths per day - I swear, I must be the cleanest person this side of Beltway 8. I do love massages, but as is typical in my profession, those who give are typically the last to receive. I do have one scheduled in the next few days, though... Should be a great way to relax before the holiday hubbub really sets in.
I either treat myself to a really nice meal and then smoke a cigar or put in a fat wad of Copenhagen and take a nap.
Go to an AMP. I get stressed 4 to 5 times a week
If I have a bad enough day I just go home and go to sleep lol.

So Emma you like it rough sometimes?
Shooting range.
I eat ...take myself out to dinner
Shooting range. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I used to shoot skeet, man you're right about shooting curing a bad day