NAC N-ACETYL CYSTEINE

N-ACETYL CYSTEINE
Powerful Antixodant

They have found in studies it reduces the urge to smoke cigarettes, marijuana, and decreased cravings in cocaine users.
My doctor recommended this to me. I tried Chantix, with no success. He has had two patients, whom were not even considering quitting smoking, just quit. Another has gone from a pack a day to less then a pack per week. He has also had reports of increased energy levels in his patients. It must be taken consistently twice daily.
Can be purchased online, GNC, or any good Vitamin/Supplement Retailer. Avg. price $10/60 600 mg. capsules.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com

Anyone else familiar with this?
At that price, sounds like it's worth a try. Lot less risk of side effects when compared to Chantix.
I heard hypnosis works well too.
Good luck AB!
errrrr crap. please don't tell Hunter about this. She jokes about my chain smoking cowboy killers.

mmmm if I quick smoking would my post rate go up. mmmmm this is not good.

but good luck with it if ya want to try
The side effects of Chantix, leave much to be desired. Even if it does not work I still get the benefits of the antioxidant.
My brother tried hypnosis. It worked, but did not last.
Why would anyone want to reduce the urge to smoke marijuana?
It was a study conducted on high school age children.
  • Tiger
  • 12-16-2012, 06:33 PM
errrrr crap. please don't tell Hunter about this. She jokes about my chain smoking cowboy killers.

mmmm if I quick smoking would my post rate go up. mmmmm this is not good.

but good luck with it if ya want to try Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I bet your post rate increases, but you'll have to find something to do with all the money you'll have since you will be lowering your tax rate! (there that should ouen this up to a tangent)
Hit me baby one more time

I bet your post rate increases, but you'll have to find something to do with all the money you'll have since you will be lowering your tax rate! (there that should ouen this up to a tangent) Originally Posted by Tiger
Ya next thin ya know I would be postin in a Houston review.

mmmm looked, oh crap I did post in a Houston review today.
I'm missing something with the Spears pics?