The G-Spot Orgasm

I was a little surprised Friday when a woman that I am friends with mentioned that she had never identified her G-Spot, or had it massaged by a boyfriend. I have say that this came as a surprise to me...truth is i would have thought that most woman would have experienced a G-Spot orgasm, especially if they are older and had several partners over the years. Ever since the 80's, I would have guessed that the topic of the G-spot would be high on the list among women.

So, we were having drinks and sharing about the wild and crazy times we had in our 20's. I mentioned that I had attended classes on sex and massage while I lived in California...including a G-Spot massage class. She let me know up front that she has a BF, so I pretty much knew there was little chance of a hookup, however I could tell she was intrigued. So I made a "massage, no sex" offer that I expected would be rejected...but after thinking it over a while, she said yes. We went to my place and we set up in lounge chair in my office...panties off, but covered by a towel. Hey, whatever she needed to be comfortable! So after a little talking and getting comfortable, i used my fingers to massage her G-spot and the effect was pretty immediate; she orgasm'd within a minute -- not too unusual -- and had me keep it up for over 45 min. -- as she continued to have orgasm after orgasm. Overall, she said her experience was very intense. We then finished a bottle of wine, talked some more, and she left quite happy.

My understanding is that a woman's orgasm derived from the G-spot is very different from a more normal clitoral orgasm...and every bit as intense as an orgasm derived from anal stimulation. Before the arrival of the g-spot vibrators, it was difficult for woman to find their own g-spot, so an SO had to help.

So my question to the ladies is...have you had a G-Spot orgasm? On the scale of 1 to 7, where would you rate your experience?

My question to the guys is...have you helped a woman find her g-spot?

-T
It's a fucking myth.
Yep
I crave good GSpot Os, as I can easily jack myself off with a quick clit O......Butt having a man stroke my GSpot with his fingers while I apply my magic wand to my clit will ALWAYS make me moan, and thrash in pure bliss.....As my wet pussy awakens and responds to his touch I tell him to slide in another finger and increase the pace to a good finger fucking.....Taking me to O after O......now that is the BEST tip a man can leave me with....all smiles, flushed and soaking wet......DAMN, now Im all wet....YUM!!!
I've yet to have an orgasm via the G-Spot...DAAAAMN!
Just google "G-Spot Orgasm" and you'll find plenty...

It ain't a myth
Urban myth ... just like female orgasms ...
ThreAD......
Not all women can have orgasms through g-spot stimulation. As a matter of fact, few women have both traditional clitoral orgasms and g-spot orgasms, it is usually one or the other. I had a very sexually open minded ex wife of 14 years. She was an animal in bed and was open to literally everything. Hell, with just some modest kissing and breast foreplay, you could go down on her and bring her to a soaking wet violent orgasm in probably three or four minutes. However, penetration, toy play, fingers, none of that would produce a g-spot orgasm. She always said penetrating her was pleasurable, but no way would it even come close to bringing her enough pleasure to orgasm.
I also dated another woman for five years who was also the direct polar opposite. She was a gorgeous woman and being a huge fan of DATY, I couldn't wait to go down on her on our first encounter. As I started slowly licking my way to her cunt on our first sexual encounter, she whispered “You don't have to do that.” I thought she might be a little shy about oral, so I continued my DATY efforts. Got a few soft moans, that was about it. Long story short, when later discussing oral with her, she said that she was all about the g-spot. Finger her g-spot, hit it with your dick and give her some toy play and she went nuts. Her G-spot was so sensitive that it was almost too intense for her to be fucked from behind. Every now and then when she had a few drinks, she would find the perfect angle by leaning over my couch and letting me go after it. She would not only have one orgasm after another every few minutes, she would literally have tears flowing down her cheeks it was so intense for her.
Naturally, examples of two women in my life doesn't make for a scientific poll. But if I have accumulated any sexual wisdom with hundreds of women in my 51 years, all women's sexually needs are not alike, all pussies certainly are not alike.
Just another example that popped into my head, there is nothing I enjoy more than eating pussy. Hell, I had surgery to repair a broken neck years ago, and within an hour of getting out of the hospital I was eating my wife's pussy with my head secured by a halo. How's that for pussy eating enthusiasm? For almost all women, licking a clit should be a very gentle thing. Usually a soft licking with the tongue dancing all over the clit from different and varied directions will usually get the job done. About this time last year I ran onto an ex coworker while Christmas shopping. She was a natural blonde, my age, with a slight medium build. Hell, I used to want to fuck her so badly I even basically put aside sexual harassment laws that easily could have gotten me fired. I just couldn't seem to get her interested. She had now lost some weight, and was very eager to go out with me. I couldn't wait to go down on this gal. I treated her to long passionate foreplay session then started working my way down. I have no idea how long I was down there pulling out all my "go to" oral moves, it seemed like nothing was going to work. I even finally whispered, “If there is anything more I can do, please let me know.” Long story short, she had me sucking her clit with more intensity by probably 5X than I ever sucked a clit. This was followed by her actually saying, "Use some teeth on my clit." Followed by "More...more," as I was actually chewing on her clit. I had never met a woman that actually wanted her clit chewed on, but within minutes, this brought her to orgasm. Trust me, don't try this with most women if you ever want to see them again. This would be far too much for the typical gal, but it goes to show how every pussy is indeed just a little different. We dated for a while, and I brought her to orgasm many times with very rough clit play. It was so contrary to all my past clit play that it never seemed comfortable to me, but I was more than willing to accomodate her needs.
Not all women can have orgasms through g-spot stimulation. As a matter of fact, few women have both traditional clitoral orgasms and g-spot orgasms, it is usually one or the other. I had a very sexually open minded ex wife of 14 years. She was an animal in bed and was open to literally everything. Hell, with just some modest kissing and breast foreplay, you could go down on her and bring her to a soaking wet violent orgasm in probably three or four minutes. However, penetration, toy play, fingers, none of that would produce a g-spot orgasm. She always said penetrating her was pleasurable, but no way would it even come close to bringing her enough pleasure to orgasm.
I also dated another woman for five years who was also the direct polar opposite. She was a gorgeous woman and being a huge fan of DATY, I couldn't wait to go down on her on our first encounter. As I started slowly licking my way to her cunt on our first sexual encounter, she whispered “You don't have to do that.” I thought she might be a little shy about oral, so I continued my DATY efforts. Got a few soft moans, that was about it. Long story short, when later discussing oral with her, she said that she was all about the g-spot. Finger her g-spot, hit it with your dick and give her some toy play and she went nuts. Her G-spot was so sensitive that it was almost too intense for her to be fucked from behind. Every now and then when she had a few drinks, she would find the perfect angle by leaning over my couch and letting me go after it. She would not only have one orgasm after another every few minutes, she would literally have tears flowing down her cheeks it was so intense for her.
Naturally, examples of two women in my life doesn't make for a scientific poll. But if I have accumulated any sexual wisdom with hundreds of women in my 51 years, all women's sexually needs are not alike, all pussies certainly are not alike.
Just another example that popped into my head, there is nothing I enjoy more than eating pussy. Hell, I had surgery to repair a broken neck years ago, and within an hour of getting out of the hospital I was eating my wife's pussy with my head secured by a halo. How's that for pussy eating enthusiasm? For almost all women, licking a clit should be a very gentle thing. Usually a soft licking with the tongue dancing all over the clit from different and varied directions will usually get the job done. About this time last year I ran onto an ex coworker while Christmas shopping. She was a natural blonde, my age, with a slight medium build. Hell, I used to want to fuck her so badly I even basically put aside sexual harassment laws that easily could have gotten me fired. I just couldn't seem to get her interested. She had now lost some weight, and was very eager to go out with me. I couldn't wait to go down on this gal. I treated her to long passionate foreplay session then started working my way down. I have no idea how long I was down there pulling out all my "go to" oral moves, it seemed like nothing was going to work. I even finally whispered, “If there is anything more I can do, please let me know.” Long story short, she had me sucking her clit with more intensity by probably 5X than I ever sucked a clit. This was followed by her actually saying, "Use some teeth on my clit." Followed by "More...more," as I was actually chewing on her clit. I had never met a woman that actually wanted her clit chewed on, but within minutes, this brought her to orgasm. Trust me, don't try this with most women if you ever want to see them again. This would be far too much for the typical gal, but it goes to show how every pussy is indeed just a little different. We dated for a while, and I brought her to orgasm many times with very rough clit play. It was so contrary to all my past clit play that it never seemed comfortable to me, but I was more than willing to accomodate her needs. Originally Posted by GymRat
Well said - I don't think Im one of the women who can orgasm from a G-Spot stimulation - It does feel great to have it played with. Bottom Line, women are diffferent.

And GearSlut ... how is this a ThreAD? Just curious...
Gymrat and Eva...

Great insight!

I have to say that in 15+ years after taking the classes, I've found that each woman is different in terms of their response to touch, as well as, the location and size of their g-spot. I've found that some woman have very small g-spot -- smaller than a dime -- while others have a larger area -- size of a quarter or half-dollar. While its typically in the same relative place, in some woman it's embedded in more tissue while others its easily pronounced. Other woman seems to have a problem with getting the right angle to stimulate properly and require another person or curved vibrator to do it.

As Ms. Athena can attest, it's well worth learning about and experiencing! ...not to mention fun!

-T
  • rwksl
  • 12-18-2012, 08:53 PM
One thing I've learned about the G-Spot: often it's not about where the g-spot is, but when the g-spot is. It tends to only show up when a woman is properly aroused.
I've found that each woman is different in terms of their response to touch.
Originally Posted by txswing99
True dat. Same general circuitry but they're all wired a little differently. And that's the fun of it. Finding what works.